Savage Joins Banc One as Head Of State and Local Governments
- Banc One Looks Over Its Walls for Byrne Replacement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p3
Reports on Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s search for chief executive officer. Replacement for F. Gerald Byrne; Reasons for the resignation of Byrne; Changes in the firm's capital markets group.
- Back to Banking After Internet Fling. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/05/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31153, p6
Reports that Greg Dawley has joined Banc One Capital Markets as an associate director.
- Rodriguez Leaves the Homestead for Banc One's San Antonio Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p32
On Wednesday June 18, 2003 Patricia Rodriguez told that she has accepted a position with Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Rodriguez' father is Robert Rodriguez, the president and chief executive officer of Southwestern Capital Markets Inc. She left Southwestern on May 15 and started at Banc One on...
- Questions Raised Over String of Banc One Staff Departures. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the controversy over the departures of employees from the chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Accounts on the departure of member of the broker-dealer's desk Peter Orr; Departure of the member of trading desk Anne Quinn; Reason of David Abel for leaving the company.
- BOCM mapping the MBS genome down to loan level. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the development of the mortgage analysis database by Banc One Capital Markets Inc. (BOCM) in the U.S. Schedule for the release of the product; Availability of the platform in the Web site of BOCM; List of mortgage securitizers.
- Utilities Inc. pipes-in $50 million through Banc One Capital Markets. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the deal formed between Utilities Inc. and Banc One Capital Markets that brought in an amount of $50 million for Utilities in 2002.
- Bank One Paying $1.8M Accounting Fine. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;4/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 67, p20
Reports on Bank One Capital Markets Inc.'s agreement to pay a fine to settle charges of internal accounting problems caused by a systems changeover. Moves made by the company to correct the problem.
- Banc One Capital Shuts Four Offices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the closure of four offices of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Dismissal of investment bankers, traders and underwriters; Reasons for the closure of the offices.
- Banc One Settlement With Illinois Delayed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p3
Reports on the delay of the final approval of Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s settlement agreement with the Illinois attorney general's office involving the firm's role as underwriter of deals for the dissolved Dixmoor Park District. Continued demands for protection from criminal claims; Cook...