- Guidelines on NLP trainers. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming's (NLP) issuance of an advice sheet for human resources professionals on how to check the credentials of trainees and manage contracts with them in Great Britain. Transfer of the trademark registration on the term NLP from McKenna...
- Get on and get ahead. Beagrie, Scott // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p37
Relates the experiences of several coaches concerning personnel management in a certain organization in Great Britain. Traditional structure of organizations; Developments of human resources technology; Improvement of professional qualifications. INSET: University of Salford.
- Networking group launches in Tucson. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;10/7/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the launch of a branch of Networking Employment and Training Professional Association on October 11, 2002 in Tucson, Arizona. Functions of the association; Membership fees of the association; Composition of members in another branch of the association in Phoenix, Arizona.
- HR must play central role in sector's modernisation. // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p4
Focuses on the emphasis laid by local government human resource (HR) organization, Socpo, to ask for modernisation of HR authorities. Problem of under-resourcing of HR department.
- Eyeing future HR concerns. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Jan96, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p28
Presents the findings of the 10th annual Human Resources survey by the Human Resource Institute at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida, headed by Jay Jamrog, director of research. Human resources directors' top 100 concerns for 1995; Concerns for year 2005. INSETS: Charting the top 10...
- Membership ballot heralds major growth for Socpo. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the balloting held by members of Socpo, a human resources organization of the local government units in Great Britain, to decide whether membership must be extended to all personnel officers. Number of additional members of Socpo members who vote in favor of the membership extension;...
- Training think-tank leaves public sector in the cold. Rana, Eila // People Management;3/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p9
Reports that public sector organizations have been invited by Talent Foundation to become its members to examine human development in the workplace. Percentage of training investment that goes toward disposable skills; Skills advocated by the foundation that can lead to more successful use of...
- Foreign aid charities urged to clean up act. Pickard, Jane // People Management;2/20/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p8
Reports that the development of a code of human resources (HR) practice could have far-reaching consequences for relief agencies and their staff. Reasons why the initiative has been triggered by the expanding scale and increasingly dangerous nature of relief work; Application of the code to...
- New discrimination body. Donovan, Paul // People Management;11/9/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the creation of Side by Side, an organization that works against discriminatory practices of employers in Great Britain. Founders of the organization; Plans of action of the organization.