Making the best of the daily grind
- THE FIRM. // Food Manufacture;Sep2001, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p68
Features the development of the flour milling firm Rank Hovis McDougall's (RHM) in Great Britain. Subsidiaries of RHM; Accounts of the historical development of RHM; Brands produced by RHM.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;5/19/2003, Vol. 268 Issue 20, p15
Reports that Exel Ltd. signed a five-year contract to be the lead business logistics manager for Great Britain-based flour manufacturer Rank Hovis. Consolidation of all core warehousing and distribution operations; Enhanced logistic contract with Columbus, Ohio-based Owens Corning.
- Untitled. Jones, David // Farmers Weekly;9/6/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 35, p20
The article reports on the effect of good quality of milling wheat on British imports of the grain in 2013. According to flour miller Rank Hovis, the harvest of good quality wheat could lead to big cut in imports. The company's head of wheat procurement Gary Sharkey expects the levels of wheat...
- Rank Hovis raises flour price due to global factors. Macdonald, Sylvia // British Baker;8/13/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the price increase of flour and wheat by Rank Hovis McDougall due to global harvest problems.
- Rank Hovis on the hunt for a top trainee. // British Baker;3/8/2013, p8
The article informs that the food company Rank Hovis McDougall will offer a chance to embark on a four-day tailored training programme in bread and cake making to one bakery student or employee of Great Britain.
- Hovis brand chief moves up to lead breads division. // Marketing (00253650);7/17/2003, p3
RHM has rewarded Paula Moss, the brand manager who sanctioned the hugely successful Hovis packaging revamp, with a promotion to divisional marketing director. She will oversee all brands within its bread bakeries division. The three companies within the division are British Bakeries, Rank Hovis...
- Hovis group bins distribution deals. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;3/22/2003, Issue 312, p34
Reports that the food giant Rank Hovis McDougall has cancelled the bulk of its proposed distribution strategy for its division. Cancellation of three deals by the company; Offer made to the company by Marlow-based company Mother's Pride and Granary for company space.
- Rank Hovis secures Wrightson Dale for Granary flour push. // Campaign;01/23/98, Issue 4, p8
Reports on Rank Hovis' selection of Wrightson Dale to handle its Granary bread advertising account. Wrightson's failure in its first pitch for the business; Growing relationship between the two companies; Plans to promote the Granary flour to upmarket, health-conscious consumers aged over 35...
- Rank Hovis addresses demand for chapatti flour. // Convenience Store;7/17/2015, p32
The article reports on food company Rank Hovis' new offering, Maa's Choice Chapatti Atta white flour, as a response to the demand from South Asian mothers in 2015.