UK firms go on show in Bahrain as Seka's `dream' showroom opens
- L.A. mfr. debuts showroom. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of furniture showroom by Cisco Brothers in Los Angeles, California. Interior decoration; Number of retailers Increase of sales.
- Market Showrooms. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p12
The article lists several furniture showrooms in the U.S. including Plaza Suites, Union Square and Center Point.
- In the showrooms. // Architectural Digest;Dec95, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p204
Focuses on the showrooms of several furniture stores. Features of modern showrooms; Concerns in the design and layout of showrooms.
- Broyhill's best salesman is also its top executive. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p70
Editorial. Comments on several issues in furniture industry in the U.S. Importance of well-design product with price tags during exhibition of furniture; Qualifications of exhibitor for showroom tours; Use of Broyhill for model showroom display.
- Herring installs Broyhill gallery. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p26
Reports the opening of a Broyhill Showcase Gallery in Henning Furniture in Arkansas. History of the company; Popularity of company owner in radio and television advertising.
- Right Price Furniture opens first showroom. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p6
The article reports on the decision of Rightpricefurniture.co.uk, an online furniture retailer, to open its first showroom in Chippenham in Wiltshire, England.
- It's the season for At Homes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Reports on furniture companies' plans to use At Home exhibitions to mark the opening of showrooms in May 1999, in England.
- Donington collection. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p3
Reports that Art Forma's head office and factory and Corinth's showroom in Great Britain will be the location for The Donington Furniture Collection.
- Sharps growth. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p6
Discusses the plan of fitted bedroom chain Sharps to open a number of home office showrooms following the rise in orders for a period of six months.