Ideal Home Show gets it right with higher sales despite Easter slump
- THE ASI SHOW! HOSTS INDUSTRY'S LARGEST SUMMER SHOW. // Wearables Business;Jul2002, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the ASI Show promotional products show at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois from July 16 to18, 2002. Remarks from ASI Show president Matthew Cohn regarding the show; Details on the Education Conference included at the show; Other activities slated during the show.
- Internet and past PC leaders rule Demo 98 show. Barney, Doug // Network World;02/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
Presents information on the Demo '98 show. Information on who attended the show; Mention of the former chief executive officer Bob Frankenberg; Information on the launching of e.go Photo; Reference to the 2Share Server from 2Bridge Software; Detailed information on other exhibits.
- Jasmine is hot ticket for aspiring Web developers. Wingfield, Nick // InfoWorld;1/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Previews the Demo 96 conference in Indian Wells, California. Introduction of the computer software Jasmine from Computer Associates International Inc.; FutureTense Inc.'s FutureTense Texture authoring tool; Availability of Maximum Information Inc.'s Atlas tool.
- The iron curtain is really down. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p160A
Highlights a trade exhibition in Minsk, Byelorussia sponsored by the Ministry of Trade of the Byelorussian Republic. Venue; Participation by companies exploring opportunities in the Eastern European and Russian markets; Inclusion of consumer goods in the scope; Contact information.
- Demo '96 vendors give the Web a new voice--and 3-D graphics. Nadile, Lisa // PC Week;2/12/96, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p54
Reports on the products displayed at the Demo 1996 in January 1996. Includes Voxware Inc.'s ToolVox which embeds audio files in Hypertext Markup Language pages; ForeFront Group Inc.'s RoundTable conferencing application; OnLive Technologies Inc.'s OnLive 3-D conferencing software.
- Courts and Furnitureland return to Ideal Home Show. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p5
Presents highlights of the 1998 Ideal Home Show held in Great Britain. Return of furniture firms Furnitureland and Courts to the show; Description of several products exhibited during the show. INSETS: The showhouses.;The roomsets..
- CONSUMER SHOW DEEMED A SUCCESS. // JCK;Jun2000, Vol. 171 Issue 6, p416
Highlights the inaugural edition of Style Palm Beach, a consumer luxury goods trade show held February 25 to 29, 2000, in West Palm Beach, Florida. Number of exhibitors; Beneficiaries of the event's fund-raising efforts; Names of participating jewelers.
- ASD LAS VEGAS. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p175
The article offers information on the ASD Las Vegas consumer goods trade show to be held from August 3-6, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Disney Showcases Consumer Merchandise at D23 Expo. // License! Global;Aug2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews the D23 Expo hosted by Disney Consumer Products at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on August 19-21, 2011 featuring Disney films, television and theme parks and special exclusive merchandise releases such as Mattel's Toy Story Woody action figure.