No information for Maples creditors until spring 1999
- Correction. // Accountancy;May2007, Vol. 139 Issue 1365, p118
A correction to an article about a complaint against KPMG Audit PLC that was published in the February 2007 issue is presented.
- KPMG. // Director;May95, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p79
Reports that senior partner of KPMG United Kingdom collaborated with Peter Chivers to introduce SERMIS system to the south-east branch. What SERMIS does; Functions of the systems; Success of the implementation of the system; Other branches which have been exposed to the system.
- New partners at KPMG. // Accountancy;Jul2004, Vol. 134 Issue 1331, p57
Focuses on the appointment of new partners by auditing firm KPMG, as of July 2004. Sectors which the jobs are concentrated in.
- Varied results. // BRW;2/19/96, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p85
Reports on developments related to the firm KPMG. Publishing of company-style financial results; Plan to turn the firm's audit arm into a limited-liability company.
- Packaged super lives on after a prolonged attack. Laurence, Michael // BRW;4/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p120
Reports that salary-sacrificed superannuation is being threatened. Warnings from accountants; Suggestions from KPMG Accountants; How executives can restructure their affairs; Packages which have been taken away; How are usual non-cash benefits taxed.
- Get your name in lights. // NZ Business;Jun97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p4
Reports that international accountancy firm KPMG entered a deal in 1997 that would allow its logo to be placed in movies. Use of motion pictures to promote products and services in New Zealand.
- KPMG LEAVES CITY FOR CANARY WHARF. // Accountancy;Sep2013, Vol. 151 Issue 1441, p82
The article reports that accounting firm KPMG plans to relocate its offices in London, England, from Salisbury Square to Canary Wharf as of September 2013.
- IT'S A TOUGH JOB. MCCOLLUM, T. // Internal Auditor;Apr2015, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p14
The article summarizes the findings of Dutch-based auditing firm KPMG's 2015 Global Audit Committee Survey on its Audit Committee Institute (ACI) members regarding their complaints of heavy workloads that go beyond their financial expertise.
- KPMG names butler global head. // Accountancy Ireland;Aug1999, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p22
Announces the election of Stephen Butler as chairman of accounting and consulting firm KPMG International.