NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS/ Paperback Nonfiction
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction New York Times Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p7
Presents a chart depicting the 2004 Paperback Nonfiction "New York Times" Top Literary Agents according to number of book titles in the U.S. as of September 19, 2004. David Black of Black Inc.; Chris Schelling of Ralph M. Vicinanza Ltd.; Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Associates company.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on top literary agents for 2004 paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Some of the agents are David Black, Morton Janklow, Joan Foley, Amanda Urban, Esther Newberg, Chris Schelling, Tina Bennett, Don Congdon, Peter Ginsberg and Robert Barnett.
- How To Get Your NonFiction Book On The List? Start With David Black. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on David Black, the top agent for hardcover New York Times bestsellers in the United States. Books promoted by Black; Views on the potentiality of Bruce Feiler's 'Walking the Bible'; Enthusiasm in promoting the book by Mitch Albom.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the performance of book agents as ranked by the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard. Books written by Tina Bennett; Number of books written by Kristine Dahl; Number of weeks for Joan Foley to be in the top of the market.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p5
Lists the largest literary agents in the United States from the year to August 25, 2002 based on a list compiled by 'The New York Times.' Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Association; Brian Lipson, Endeavor; Rhoda Weyr, Rhoda Weyr Agency.
- 2005 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on top literary agents for paperback nonfiction books. The agents that have been listed are: David Black, Don Congdon, Robert Barnett, Owen Laster, Jane Dystel, Charlotte Sheedy, Anneli Hoier, Tina Bennett, John Brockman, Jed Mattes, John A. Ware, and Katinka Matson.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 30 AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p8
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top 30 agents as of December 2003. Esther Newberg; Robert Barnett; Amanda Urban; Tina Bennett; Sloan Harris.
- After More Than Three Decades, Agent Joan Foley And Ann Rule Are Still A Deadly Combination. Anderson, Kori // Book Publishing Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p4
Profiles the crime writers Joan Foley and Ann Rule in the U.S. Books written by both authors; Career history of Foley and Rule; List of bestseller books.
- Newspaper tycoon plans C$13bn refinery. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Oct2012, Issue 856, p6
The article reports on a proposal for the construction of an oil refinery in Kitimat, British Columbia by newspaper tycoon David Black.