NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TITLES THAT REACHED No.1/ Paperback Nonfiction
- Random House Scores With Hodgepodge of Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p4
Features several books listed in 'New York Times' best-selling nonfiction paperbacks. 'Seabicuit,' by Laura Hillenbrand; 'Catch Me if You Can,' by Frank Abegnale and Stan Redding; 'The Sweet Potato Queen's Big-Ass Cookbook,' by Queen Jill Conner Browne; 'Last Dance, Last Chance,' by Ann Rule.
- Easy reading. Rochman, Hazel // Booklist;05/15/99, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p1705
Reviews the book `Catch Me If You Can!,' by Bernard Most.
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Manning, Patricia // School Library Journal;Dec92, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p130
Reviews the books `Catch Me If You Can: A Book about Lizards,` `Roaring Reptiles: A Book about Crocodilians,' `Slinky Snakes: A Book about Snakes,` and `What's Under That Shell? A Book about Turtles,` by D.M. Souza.
- Con's Checkered Past Gets Hollywood Treatment. Leonard, Devin // Fortune;7/10/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p60
Profiles Frank Abagnale who was a successful forgery criminal from the time he was 16-years-old until he was caught at 21-years-old. Description of his crimes; Career as a leading fraud-prevention consultant to Fortune 500 companies since his release; Plans for a motion picture adapted from...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the 'New York Times' bestseller. Number of weeks for 'Seabiscuit,' by Laura Hillenbrand to be on the top; Agency publishing the book 'The No Spin Zone,' by Bill O'Reilly; Publisher of the book 'Catch Me If You Can,' by Frank Abagnale and Stan Redding.
- Preschool to Grade 4: Fiction. Pearce, Sharon R. // School Library Journal;May99, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p85
Reviews three books for children. `Sometimes,' by Keith Baker; `Catch Me If You Can!,' by Bernard Most; `Shoe Town,' by Janet and Susan Stevens.
- CATCH ME IF YOU CAN (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;6/1/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p517
Reviews the book "Catch Me if You Can," by Donna Kauffman.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/13/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p18
Features several books that became successful due in part of their motion picture adaptations as of January 13, 2003. 'The Hours,' by Michael Cunningham; 'Catch Me if You Can,' by Frank W. Abagnale; 'Mrs. Dalloway,' by Virginia Woolf.
- Top 10 Audiobook Biographies . Harris, Karen // Booklist;4/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 15, p1347
Reviews several biographical sound recordings. 'Ava's Man,' by Rick Bragg; 'Catch Me If You Can,' by Frank W. Abagnale and read by Barrett Whitener; 'Dante,' by R.W.B. Lewis and read by Grover Gardner; 'George Harrison: A Tribute,' by Geoffrey Guiliano.