NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS/ Paperback Nonfiction
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- Relationships still the best chapter in the book industry. Kiefer, Brittaney // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jan2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
The article offers the authors insight on book industry issues in New York regarding the relationship between authors and readers, editors and writers, and readers and booksellers. She states on the merging of Random House and Penguin including the plan merges of HarperCollins LLC and Simon &...
- RH Puts New Cooking Title on Top of NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;11/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on developments related to the book industry and trade in the U.S. Random House has the top two titles on the hardcover side including "Barefoot Contessa at Home" and "Ageless." Simon & Schuster is paced by the No. 4 title on the hardcover list with Paula Deen's "Paula Deen...
- 2004 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5
This article presents information on the list of best sellers by publishers in the year 2004. Some of the publishers are Random House, Knopf, Broadway, Penguin Group USA, Viking, Putnam, Penguin Press, Dutton, Gotham, New American Library, Penguin, Portfolio, Riverhead, HarperCollins, Regan...
- Publishers Chase Digital Sales. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/19/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the creation of digital archive by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. HarperCollins is among the many publishers in the U.S., including Random House Inc. and Simon & Schuster Inc., to create a digital warehouse for their book files. Accordingly, the effort will enable the...
- Random House Overtakes HarperCollins As Top Hardcover Nonfiction Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p8
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the 2006 hardcover nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." After having only 23 book titles in 2005, Random House had 38 titles including seven various titles which reached the top spot in 2006. Penguin Group USA...
- Dogs and Diets Rule the NYT Advice/Misc. List in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p11
The article focuses on the domination of Random House Inc. in the hardcover list category of the "New York Times." Random House had 16 book titles including author Cesar Millan's "Cesar's Way," which held the top spot for 15 weeks. Author Rachel Ray likewise contributed three books in the top...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.