Mass. State College Building Authority to Sell $230 Million of Revenue Bonds
- Black Cultural Centers: Standing On Shaky Ground? Hefner, David // Black Issues in Higher Education;2/14/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p22
Reports on the debate over the future of cultural centers on predominantly White college campuses. Significant implications of the outcome of the debate for Black cultural centers; Concern of Doctor Fred Hord, founder and executive director of the Association of Black Culture Centers; Roles of...
- Lenard blasts industry for lack of leadership...but
product manufacturers beg to differ. Pearman, Ross // Contract Journal;6/9/2004, Vol. 423 Issue 6479, p4
Focuses on the plan of the Construction Excellence (CE), Industry Board and the Construction Industry Council to set up a national construction college which is aimed at training and educating future leaders of the construction industry of Great Britain in 2004. Factors that led to the plan;...
- North West Region visits Stonyhurst College. // Management Services;Autumn2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p4
The article recounts the tour of the North West Region members of the Institute of Management Specialist at Stonyhurst College in Great Britain on July 23, 2006. Members and guests met at Stonyhurst College for a conducted tour of this Grade I listed building, with its breathtaking scenery. The...
- Univ. of Texas to Sell Revenue Bonds for Conference Center. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p5
Reports on the plan of the University of Texas System to use revenue bonds to finance the building of a professional education and conference center in Austin, Texas. Anticipation of the system for corporate contributions to provide finance for the said project; Expectation of the system to...
- Ohio State Readies $278M, With Up to $1B Waiting in Wings. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p34
Reports on Ohio State University's (OSU) plan to return to sell $278 million of bonds as the flagship state school contemplates projects in the next several years that could require up to $1 billion of long- and short-term debt. University's issuance of debt to fund its six- to seven-year...
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.