New Jersey Sport Authority Having Visions of Xanadu
- Premier Plaza gets financing. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;10/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p7
The article offers news briefs related business deals and deeds in Westchester County, New York which include the financing provided by Webster Bank to the development project, Premier Plaza, the renewed lease and expanded office space of NRS Logistics Inc., and refinancing of Mack-Cali Realty...
- Two NJ. Agencies Agree to Infrastructure Bonds for Meadowlands Project. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p34
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority and the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority's passage of resolutions to sell bonds for the Meadowlands Xanadu entertainment and retail complex which will be redeveloped by Mills Corp. and Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Bond component of the...
- DEALS & DEEDS. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;5/6/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p14
The article offers information related to deals and deeds in Westchester County, New York. It says that the headquarters warehouse operations of Pyramid America in Westchester was moved from Yonkers to Mount Vernon. It adds that Johanna Clark has joined the office of CBRE Group in Stamford,...
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Jun2005, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p93
Presents an update on retail real estate development in the U.S. as of June 2005. Information on the opening of the Meadowlands Xanadu project developed by Mills Corp. and Mack-Cali Realty Corp. in East Rutherford, New Jersey; Status of the Brazos Town Center developed by NewQuest Properties in...
- A building portfolio. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports on Mack-Cali Realty, a real estate investment trust. Information on the company's acquisitions; Cost of the acquisitions.
- Southern deal. // Business News New Jersey;01/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2A
Reports that according to real estate sources `Mack-Cali Realty,' the real estate investment trust is negotiating to take over the majority of Moorestown's McGarvey Development portfolio. What the portfolio consists of.
- DEALS & DEEDS. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p8
The article offers news briefs related to real estate industry in Westchester County, New York as of August 12, 2013. Mack-Cali Realty Corp. has signed a tenant deal with Xand Operations LLC which includes renewal and expansion of two buildings. Heritage Realty Services LLC re-signed an office...
- New Elmsford building fully leased. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p20
Reports on Mack-Cali Realty Corp.'s ground breaking for a flex office property in Elmsford, New York. Tenants at the property.
- Mack-Cali to break ground on Hawthorne building. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/19/98, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the groundbreaking activities of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. for the construction of an office building in Hawthorne, Westchester County, New York. Location site; Size of the facility; Availability of lease space for tenants; Location of properties in Westchester County where development...