Rizzo Readies Retirement
- Fitch: Bad Times for CCRC Sector, With More to Come. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33192, p6
The article reports on a rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the continuing-care retirement communities (CCRC) in the U.S. According to the credit rating agency, a weak economy, slow housing market and too much variable-rate debt are expected to continue to trouble the CCRC. Fitch Ratings...
- Fitch: CalPERS Move Hits Locally. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p5
The article reports on the statement of Fitch Ratings Ltd. that the decision by the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) to lower its earnings forecast means added budgetary pressure for struggling municipalities.
- Fitch: California OPEB Ruling Could be Credit Negative. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the bonds rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has stated that the decision of the court in California regarding the Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) liability would result in credit negative for states and local government. The bond rating agency reported that the...
- Fitch: San Jose Pension Settlement Shows Reform Difficult. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;8/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34365, p1
San Jose, Calif.'s pension settlement with the city's police and firefighters is evidence that reducing pension liabilities will be challenging for local governments, Fitch Ratings said in a commentary.
- Fitch: CCRC Sector Saw Robust Profitability in 2004. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32217, p7
Reports on the improvement in profitability levels of the investment-grade continuing care retirement community credits rated by Fitch Ratings Inc. in the U.S. Observation of revenue growth and solid occupancy; Maintenance of stable liquidity; Achievement of higher investment returns; Reduction...
- Kahala Nui, Hawaii, Upgraded to BBB by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34111, p1
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded the rating of 2012 revenue bonds of Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance, issued on the behalf of retirement community Kahala Nui, which reflects an improvement in operating performance and debt moderation of Kahala, as of May 2014.
- Frank Rizzo without prejudice. Lombardi, J. // Esquire;Aug89, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p114
Profile of former mayor and police commissioner of Philadelphia, Penn., Frank Rizzo, 68, and his talk show on WCAU radio. His thoughts on the current mayor of Philadelphia Wilson Goode; 1985 MOVE bombing; Example of his talk show style; Future inpolitics.
- Philly: The son also rises. // Human Events;8/4/95, Vol. 51 Issue 30, p16
Reports that Frank Rizzo Jr. is seeking one of the seven vacant seats for the City Council of Philadelphia. Administrative achievements of his father; Crime as the biggest problem in Philadelphia; Academic background; Contact information.
- Frankness in Philly // U.S. News & World Report;11/21/88, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p17
Discusses Frank Rizzo, 68-year-old ex-mayor of WCAU Radio's afternoon drive-time slot in South Philadelphia. Mentions Vice President-elect Dan Quayle.