Los Angeles MTA Eyes $280 Million Revenue Refunding
- Tax-Credit Bonds Get New Push. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;12/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33831, p1
The article reports that Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority of California has initiated a nationwide push to develop a new tax-credit bond program of 45 billion U.S. dollars to finance transportation projects.
- L.A. Metro To Price $452M of Bonds Competitively to Pay for Cost Overruns. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/2/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34020, p1
The article informs that the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority will conduct a 452 million dollars combination new money/refunding competitive sale on December 4, 2013 to pay for cost overruns on several projects. It further highlights that authority through a competitive...
- L.A. County Leads With $740M in BAB-Heavy Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p6
The article reports on the 740 million dollar offering from the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) in California. It states that Build America Bonds (BABs) will continue to dominate the primary market and volume will move unsteadily when issuers get ready to price...
- Munis Unchanged; Focus on New Deals. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/5/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p12
The article reports on the move of the several companies to refund bonds in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co. priced $245.8 million of sales tax revenue refunding bonds for the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Morgan Stanley priced $219.5 million of tax-exempt bonds the...
- Getting there. // American City & County Exclusive Insight;6/ 1/2011, p11
The article reports on the business proposition of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, to create the preliminary design for an extension of the county's Green Line light rail to Los Angeles, California, International Airport.
- L.A. averts settlement in another tunnel job. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/15/95, Vol. 234 Issue 19, p15
Reports that the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority has suspended tunneling on a Metro Red Line contract. Effect of settlements on the subway's third segment; Officials decision to prevent a repeat of a 1994's subsidence under Hollywood Boulevard.
- FORGING AHEAD. Rush, Jim // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Feb2013, p4
The article presents information on the tunneling market of the U.S. and discusses several tunnel projects of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority including East Side Access, Second Avenue Subway and 7 Line Extension.
- L.A.'s Westside Subway Clears Crucial Milestone. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33683, p5
The article reports that the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority in California has released the final environmental impact for the nine-mile Westside Subway extension project, which the Metro board will decide on its board meeting on April 26, 2012.
- Denver Transit Chief Named to Head LA's Metro. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/16/2015, p1
Phillip Washington, chief executive of the Regional Transportation District in Denver, was named to head the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- METRO ON THE GO. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p76
The article offers information on public transportation projects of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in California including the construction of the Exposition Line, the addition of a car pool lane to Interstate 405, and the extension of the Gold Line lightrail...