- Just thumbing through. Reynolds, R.J. // Black Collegian;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p42
Reviews the music recordings `The Eternal Dance,' by Earth Wind & Fire, `Fe Real,' by Maxi Priest and `Sexy Versus,' by Al B. Sure.
- CD reviews. Thurman, Skip; Brown, Liz // Christian Science Monitor;2/25/97, Vol. 89 Issue 62, p15
Reviews the compact discs `Regina Regina' by Regina Regina, `Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!' by Enigma 3, `Earthling' by David Bowie, `Live! At Last' by Dry Branch Fire Squad, `Live! on Blues Deluxe' by Gate Street Blues and `Mass in F, Mass in G' by Franz Schubert.
- The sound track. Cook, Page // Films in Review;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 42 Issue 1/2, p66
Reviews the film musical sound recordings `The Egyptian,' `The Magnificent Ambersons' and `Return To Oz.' More.
- Listen to the music. Hudson, Heidi // Lesbian News;May98, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p38
Reviews various musical recordings. `Ray of Light,' by Madonna; `Firecracker,' by Lisa Loeb; `Karma,' by Delerium and others.
- Listen to the music. Hudson, Heidi // Lesbian News;Jun98, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p42
Reviews a number of music recordings. `Lilith Fair: A Celebration of Women in Music'; `A Small World,' by Suzanne Buirgy; `Octoroon,' by Laura Love; `From the Other Side Around...,' by Liz Jackson; `Sliding Doors' soundtrack.
- Listen to the music. Hudson, Heidi // Lesbian News;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p32
Reviews the music recordings by women performers including `Growing Pains,' by Billie Myers, `From the Choirgirl Hotel,' by Tori Amos, and `Order of the Court,' by Queen Latifah.
- Reviews. Feld, Steven // Oceania;Jun97, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p337
Presents a review of the sound recordings of the books entitled `Ecoute le bambou qui pleure: Recits de quatre musiciens melanesiens ('Are 'are, Iles Saloman) recorded and presented by Hugo Zemp,' `Illes Salomon: Ensembles de Flutes de Pan 'Are 'are/Solomon Islands 'Are 'Are Panpipe Ensembles,'...
- Everyone's Invited. Matsunaga, F.L.; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Dec91, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p70
Reviews the sound recording `Everyone's Invited,` with lyrics by Lovable Creature Music.
- What a disc! Patoski, Joe Nick // Texas Monthly;Oct92, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p128
No abstract available.