The full treatment
- Legislators, are you listening? Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;02/08/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
Presents a detailed insight into the provision of health care services by businesses in New Jersey, based on data provided by the state's Center for Health Statistics. Conventional wisdom about health care coverage; Health care coverage ratio for businesses employing 500 to 999 employees;...
- Changes are taking place in employer-offered benefits. // South Carolina Business Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p3
Reports the employer-offered benefits in South Carolina. Efforts of the employers on cost-control in the retention of high-caliber work force; Percentage of employers with experienced increase in health insurance premiums; Utilization of employers on managed care programs and co-insurance level.
- Business analyst. Fowlston, Toby // Financial Management;Mar2009, p62
The article discusses the role of business analysts in business enterprises in Great Britain. It states that business analysts act as a liaison among stakeholders to assist the changes in business processes, policies and information systems. It notes that the salary of a business analyst will...
- BIG PLAYERS. Grayson, Mary // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2003, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p8
Comments on small businesses. Role of small businesses in communities; Status of employee health benefits in small business; Percentage of health benefit payments of workers in small businesses.
- Global company? Global benefits. Luke, Ann Bissell // Westchester County Business Journal;10/16/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p25
Highlights the importance of a dependable, cost-effective international group benefit program for employees of global companies. International medical insurance policies.
- A value-added mix. Policella, Paul; Gustin, Karen // National Provisioner;Sep2007, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p28
The article offers information on how to reevaluate health-care benefits of employees in the U.S. According to the article, in reevaluating employee benefit plans, companies should identify their benefit priorities and balance them with employees' needs to ensure that they offer the best mix of...
- Picking right consultant can help save on rates. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;09/27/99, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p14
Looks into ways by which companies could reduce the cost of health insurance coverage for their employees. Assistance from independent employee-benefits brokers; Comparison of available rates and benefits packages; Brokers' availability to be on-site ton answer employee questions at the launch...
- Using Your Benefits Program to Retain Your Best Employees. Young, John // Orange County Business Journal;9/18/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 38, pA32
The article reports on the use of benefits program in the retention of best employees. The human resource professionals should explain to the employees of a better understanding of the value of their company sponsored employee benefits when compared to other companies. The use of benefit...
- A 401(k) for health care costs. Kroll, Karen // Inc.;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p46
Presents information on health savings accounts (HSA), a health insurance program for employees of U.S. companies. Problems faced by companies from increasing health insurance; Aims of introducing HSA; Benefits of HSA on employees.