PEOPLE AND POSTS
- New chairman at Design Guild Mark. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p10
The article announces that Graham Jones has been appointed as chairman of the Design Guild Mark in 2011 in Great Britain.
- True stalwart bids farewell to Haymarket. // Event;Mar2007, p6
The article announces the resignation of Grahame Jones as group operations director for Haymarket Exhibitions.
- GETTING BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR PARTNERS. // Music Week;1/22/2005, Issue 3, p2
The article reports that under the coordination of Graham Jones and Dave Webb, the Proper Partner scheme began in as a way of tightening the chain that bonds independent retailers, specialist labels and specialist magazines. The result is to create a kind of wider cooperative where individual...
- Two Songs By Graham Jones. J. L. // Canadian Folk Music;Summer2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p26
The lyrics to the song "Nancy's to the Lambing Gone," by Graham Jones are presented. First Line: Nancy's to the lambing gone, Last Line: Like warblers, larks and thrushes.
- Nancy's to the Lambing Gone. Jones, Graham // Canadian Folk Music;Summer2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p26
The sheet music for the song "Nancy's to the Lambing Gone," by Graham Jones is presented.
- RAISE A GLASS. Jones, Graham // Canadian Folk Music;Summer2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p28
The sheet music for the song "Raise a Glass," by Graham Jones is presented.
- City to surf. Stanfield, Natalia; Kilpatrick, Jeff // Australian House & Garden;Jan1997, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p130
Features designer and builder Graham Jones' design for a beach house in Melbourne, Victoria. Use of a series of boatsheds linked by passageways; Gallery-style of the house; Interior design.
- Thinking inside square. BROWN, JENNY // Australian Horticulture;Oct2011, p36
The article offers a look at the house designed by Graham Jones at Hepburn Springs in Victoria, which features an indoor lounge and an all-weather area covered by the cantilever overhang.
- Top house designer makes his mark with steel. // Houses;1999, Issue 19, p4
Features a warehouse-style home designed by architect Graham Jones in Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.