US agency to create recruitment ad giant
- TMP expands international reach. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug98, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p4
Reports that one executive search selection firm and four international recruitment advertising agencies were acquired by TMP Worldwide INC. of New York. Names of the companies; Amount in annualized acquisitions and fees the deal will add for TMP; Changes made as a result of the deal.
- Two-headed Monster has on-line stock, off-line power. Lipowicz, Alice // Crain's New York Business;06/07/99, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p4
Evaluates the stock of TMP Worldwide Inc., the New York City-based operator of recruitment advertising Web site Monster.com. Share price at close of business on June 4, 1999; Analysts' assessment of the company's stock value; General forecast for TMP; Revenues realized by TMP from the...
- Yellow pages, job ads fuel TMP. Gault, Ylonda // Advertising Age;9/12/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 38, p18
Focuses on yellow pages advertising agency, TMP Worldwide, and its president, Andrew J. McKelvey. Market share of TMP; TMP's expansion into recruitment advertising by taking over a number of agencies; Profile of recruitment advertising industry; List of companies taken over by TMP; Increase in...
- TMP Worldwide Buys Industry Recruiter. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;09/13/99, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Highland Search Group, a financial service company by TMP Worldwide, a recruitment service company. Background on Highland; Appointment of executives from Highland for various positions at TMP.
- Utah-based Internet career portal sold. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/04/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the acquisition of internet career portal FlipDog.com by TMP Worldwide in Utah. Terms and value of the deal; Impact of the move on the operations of FlipDog; Expansion plans for the web portal.
- HotJobs' temperature rises with an offer from Yahoo! Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;12/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p4
Reports the plan of TMP Worldwide Inc. to acquire HotJobs.com Ltd. in the United States. Interest of Yahoo! Inc. on HotJobs.com; Issuance of a request for information to the two companies by the Federal Trade Commission; Increase of the profits of HotJobs.
- Morgan & Banks changes name to TMP. // New Zealand Management;Apr2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the decision of Morgan & Banks Group to change its name following its acquisition of TMP Worldwide e-Resourcing in January 1999. Overview of the new name; Information on the company's Monster.com site; Services provided by TMP.
- A decent proposal. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // Bulletin with Newsweek;09/01/98, Vol. 117 Issue 6138, p40
Reports on the merger between Australian recruitment company Morgan & Banks and the United States recruitment advertising agency and online recruitment specialist TMP Worldwide. Implications for Australia's traditional recruitment advertising mediums; Details on the merger and TMP's operations;...
- Gadget ad's fingers do the talking for TMP and Yell. Weekes, Sue // Recruiter;7/9/2008, p13
The article highlights the Google Inc. gadget advertisement based on the finger dancing craze, launched by the Yell.Com and produced by TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communication LLC. The advertisement, which is the first Google gadget used to recruit staff, has received 118 million impressions...