Fitch to Include Commentary on Airport Compliance in Rating Reviews
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...
- MICHIGAN: Airport Agency Takes Dive. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to downgrade the rating of Wayne County Airport Authority in Michigan.
- Airports' Troubled Outlook Will Continue Through 2010, Fitch Says. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p4
The article reports on the outlook for airport sector in Washington. Fitch Ratings Ltd. warned that the sector's troubled credit outlook will continue in 2010, and airport issuers will likely experience more ratings downgrades and negative outlook. It says that analysts attributed the gloomy...
- GEORGIA: Airport Affirmed, Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/11/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33130, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Georgia. The rating agency revised the rating outlook to stable from negative when the airport's credit ratings were affirmed. According to Fitch analyst Seth Lehman, the...
- Fitch Downgrades Lambert Airport to BBB+. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the rating to the outstanding revenue bonds of Lambert-Saint Louis Missouri Airport by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Saint Louis, Missouri. Rating outlook of Fitch; Reason for the downgrade.
- Fitch Upgrades New Hampshire Utility After Sale of Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Public Service Company of New Hampshire's senior secured credit and the utility's unsecured ratings. Completion of the sale of the Seabrook nuclear power facility; Reflection of the constructive resolution of electric restructuring issues in the city.
- Prince George's Waste. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding solid-waste revenue debt of Prince George's County in Maryland.
- Negative on Friendship. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Friendship Village of Columbus Ohio Inc., a continuing care retirement facility's, outlook in Ohio.
- UK loses AAA rating with second agency as Fitch downgrades. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/22/2013, p9
The article reports that Great Britain has lost its AAA credit rating with Fitch Ratings in 2013, following Moody's downgrading from AAA to AA+ with a stable outlook.