- Correction. // Philadelphia Gay News;11/29/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p10
A correction to the article "School staffer fights for partner benefits" in the November 22, 2013 issue is presented.
- Mark Your Calendar! // South Carolina Business;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p29
A calendar of events for the South Carolina area from March 14 to November 15, 2013 is presented which includes a town meeting titled "Washington Night in South Carolina" on March 26, Human Resources Conference on May 15 to 17, and the Annual Summit on November 13 to 15.
- BEATING THE MEETING. Epstein, Paul // BRW;6/14/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Finding a cure for death by meeting" in the May 10-16, 2012 issue.
- Sunshine Act Meetings; Notice. Ferrante, Ann // Federal Register;2/23/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 36, p10783
The article offers information on a meeting of the U.S. National Science Board's Committee on Education and Human Resources to be held in Virginia on February 28, 2012.
- Upcoming Comp & Benefits Conferences. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Mar2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p5
A calendar of events for the U.S. is presented on topics including the 10th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices Symposium, the conference on health care management and the 2014 HCI Human Capital Summit & Expo.
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;9/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p60
Presents upcoming meetings in Great Britain for the year 2005 related to personnel management.
- MEETINGS SHOWS. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p46
A calendar of events for the U.S. area for 2010 is presented which includes the Retail Industry Leaders Association's (RILA) Environmental Sustainability and Compliance Conference 2010, the Food Marketing Institute's (FMI) 2010 Human Resources/Training and Development Conference, and the FMI:...
- HR business blindness is cause of lack of respect. Dempsey, Karen // Personnel Today;10/9/2007, p14
The article presents information on the "Personnel Today" HR Directors Club workshop held recently. "Making HR a more respected profession" was the title of the workshop. Solutions discussed at the workshop were to have a window on the wider world. Participants discussed many issues related to...
- MANAGING THE HUMAN FACTOR. MUKHERJEE, ARPITA // Business Today;4/13/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p92
The article offers information related to the second Knowledge Forum on Human Resources (HR) of the periodical "Business Today" held at the ITC Grand Central hotel in Mumbai, India on February 26, 2014. Topics discussed include employee development and attrition for the development of a company...