- IN BRIEF. // Computer Weekly;11/4/2003, p5
Presents news briefs related to the computer industry in Great Britain as of November 4, 2003. Investigation of Microsoft Corp.'s licensing policy for hardware manufacturers by European Commission; Transfer of 1,000 full- and part-time call centre jobs to India by Lloyds TSB PLC.
- Speech self-service slowly leaving indelible impact on voice of customer service. // MarketWatch: Technology;Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p11
The article focuses on the speech self-service market. Research from Datamonitor Inc. revealed that self-service technology would compete with offshore contact center customer service agents. For instance, a contact center in India saves western business 25 to 35 percent per transaction....
- 2007 will be one of the most challenging years in contact center outsourcing's history. // MarketWatch: Technology;Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p25
The article focuses on developments related to contact center outsourcing providers (CCOPs) in Great Britain. Lloyds TSB Bank PLC announced to move its contact center operations from Mumbai to Great Britain. Meanwhile, a report from Datamonitor Inc. revealed that CCOPs are set to encounter big...
- STOCK OPTIONS. // Director;Mar2010, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p9
The article features the Lloyds TSB banking group of Great Britain.
- A CONSUMERS' VIEW. Bourke, Lorna // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p32
Reports fines will not stop misselling of investment products in Great Britain. Fine imposed on Lloyds TSB; Goals of branch financial advisers.
- Lloyds TSB opts to retrain surplus staff. Garfoot, Annie // IT Training;Dec2001/Jan2002, p22
Focuses on the solution of the skills crisis of the financial services organizations Lloyds TSB in Great Britain. Development of online capabilities; Expansion of the web site presence; Utilization of the legacy systems. INSETS: Project overview.;Profile..
- UK finance brands slug it out for top position despite fall in reach. Addison, Dominick // Marketing (00253650);11/23/2000, p18
Reports on the leadership of LloydsTSB.com in the MMXI Business/Finance category of web sites in Great Britain as of September 2000. Implication of the lack of big global brands on people's management of their finances online.
- New appointment banks on manufacturing. // Works Management;Dec2007, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p7
The article announces that David Boran was appointed as managing director (MD) of the specialist manufacturing sector team at Lloyds TSB Bank PLC in Great Britain.
- Lloyds TSB to overhaul in-branch environment. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p4
Reports the brand repositioning of Lloyds TSB in Great Britain. Selection of the advertising agencies Storm and Dutton Merrifield; Consistency of the brand image; Decrease of the annual profits.