Ohio Agency Kicks Off Year With $250M Common Schools Sale
- Ohio Stays Competitive With $175M of Higher Education GOs. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p29
Reports the general obligation bonds sale offered by Ohio Public Facilities Commission in Chicago, Illinois. Purpose of the bond sale; Ratings of the bond; Presentation of Noreen White as financial adviser of the transaction.
- Ohio sells 2d school GO deal, but must pick permanent issuer. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30823, p24
Reports on the plan of the Ohio Public Facilities Commission to competitively bid 150 million dollars of state general obligation bonds for higher education. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Moody's upgrades $2.6 billion in Ohio public facilities debt to Aa2. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p36
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of Ohio Public Facilities Commission. Reasons for the upgrade; Rating assigned to Higher Education Capital Facilities Commission.
- Ohio, Optimistic on Closing Shortfall, to Sell Water Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p3
Reports on the sale of refunding and natural resources general obligations bonds in Ohio. Ratings assigned to the general obligation bonds of the Ohio Public Facilities Commission by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Proceeds of the sales; Selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. as lead...
- Ohio Issuer Sets $250M For Schools. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p1
The article reports on the plans of Ohio Public Facilities Commission to sell $250 million of common school general obligation bonds. The deal would reflect higher state appropriations for a 12-year capital program to fund school construction. The commission plans to issue the Series 2006D bonds...
- Ohio's Borrowing Picks Up Under New Bills. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34039, p1
The article reports that Ohio will sell 150 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds, which means that the U.S. bond market will have new-money borrowing over next several years as of January 2014, after the passage of capital budgte bill for the state. It mentions that the proceeds from...
- Ohio Set to Sell $200 Million of School GO Debt. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p43
Focuses on Ohio Public Facilities Commission's plan to sell general obligation school bonds on January 9, 2001. Municipal market analysts' optimism about the issue; Popularity of Ohio paper; Matching funds for local school bond issues.
- Two Ohio Issuers Revisit Deals Delayed by Market Turmoil. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33040, p4
The article reports on the plan of two major Ohio issuers to enter the bond market with a pair of long-delayed bond issues. The Ohio Public Facilities Commission will price three refunding issues that officials has postponed for nearly a year. On the other hand, the Ohio State University plans...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/18/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32300, p13
The article presents the due dates for the requests for proposals of different agencies and businesses in the U.S. including the Ohio Public Facilities Commission, the Massachusetts Port Authority, the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency in California, the Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp., and...