Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office
- California's Stone & Youngberg Opens New Office in Chicago. Jonhson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p25
The article reports on the newly opened office of the California-based Stone & Youngberg in Chicago, Illinois as it continues to build its national presence. Fixed-income head of the firm Jack Turner said that the Chicago operation will initially consist of a taxable sales force and will hire...
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p6
Reports business developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of April 2002. Decision of Bear, Stearns & Co. to move headquarters to New York; Relocation of Sidley Austin Brown & Wood's law firm; Expansion plans of Stone & Youngberg in San Diego.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...
- S&Y Expands in N.Y. C. as Part of National Growth Strategy. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Stone & Youngberg LLC a private investment bank, by opening an office in New York City as part of their National Growth Strategy.
- S&Y Hires Chicago Sales Office Manager. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Eric Sutherland as head of San Francisco, California-based Stone & Youngberg LLC's sales office in Chicago, Illinois. Sutherland is a veteran fixed-income sales professional. He intends to focus on the taxable fixed-income sector for middle-market...
- Stone & Youngberg Gets Hartfield Titus VP. Walker, Susan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p28
Reports the recruitment of Stephen Butterfield as salesman at Stone & Youngberg LLC in San Francisco, California. Work duration with Hartfield Titus & Donnelly; Reasons on leaving Hartfield.