FSA Reports 18% Drop in Fourth-Quarter Net Income
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- FSA Holdings Posts Net Income of $209.5 Million for 2001. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p4
Reports on profits of Financial Security Assurance (FSA) Holdings Ltd. for 2001. Net income without expenses; Views of FSA Holdings chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran on profits; Increase in overseas business of FSA Holdings.
- FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on net income of the Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the third quarter of 2003. Net income for the first nine months.
- FSA's 3d Quarter Shows Mixed Results. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p6
Reports on the financial performance of New York-based Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., for the third quarter of 2002. Comparative analysis between the company's financial results for the same period of 2001 and 2002; Decrease in the company's net income; Effect of spread of insurance...
- FSA's 2003 Net Income Up 61% From '02. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p7
Reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has announced the rise of its net income in 2003.
- FSA Parent Reports Doubling of First-Quarter Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p40
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) has announced that its first-quarter profits more than doubled due to charges related to hedges and credit default swaps. According to FSA's operating supplement,...
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings' Income Up, New Muni Business Down. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has posted a net income of $91.5 million for the third quarter of 2006. The report implies a 24% increase from the same period, when the company repatriated earnings from a Bermuda-based subsidiary and accounted for the...