Group Backs Bush Tax Credit, Pushes Production Program
- HUD Secretary Pitches $6.4 Billion Relief Package for Louisiana. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p6
The article reports that Housing and Urban Development Secretary Alphonso Jackson persuaded members of the Senate Appropriations Committee to approve United States President George W. Bush's request for $6.4 billion in emergency funding for temporary rental housing vouchers and flood-mitigation...
- Senate Democratic leaders lash out at Bush Iraq policy. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;5/8/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p6
The article reports on the move of U.S. Senate Democratic leaders to lash out the Iraq policy of President George Bush's administration due to the impact of the prolonged deployments of military officials on the state of Kansas of National Guard forces.
- US Ready For Action. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p1
Reports that the U.S. is gearing up for war, with or without international support. Comments from U.S. President George W. Bush which appear to increase the risks of what BMI has identified as a highly worrying scenario; Performance of the ISE-100 Share Index in Turkey.
- A Tale of Three Cities. Griffiths, Eldon // Orange County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p55
Comments on U.S. president George W. Bush's trip to Europe, and presents the personal reminiscences of places visited by the author. Author's memories of Cracow, Saint Petersburg and Evian-les-Bains in France as a journalist; His view that Bush's penchant for referring to two halves of the...
- Bush's surprisingly good start. Sperling, Godfrey // Christian Science Monitor;1/16/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 35, p11
Commends United States president-elect George W. Bush on actions before his inauguration, and discusses the outlook for his presidential administration.
- Inside the White House, time itself is a'changin' Kiefer, Francine // Christian Science Monitor;1/24/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 41, p2
Discusses the punctuality of United States president George W. Bush as compared with the habits of former president Bill Clinton.
- Administration Releases Report on New Freedom Initiative. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p10
Details the accomplishments and progress of the New Freedom Administrative in the U.S. Plans of the U.S. President George W. Bush to reduce barriers on full community integration for poor people with disabilities; Goals of the agency; Introduction of a Web-based resource providing information...
- Bush Honors Welfare to Work Graduates. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the efforts of the U.S. President George W. Bush to honor welfares to work graduates.
- Bush triumphant over health care. Garza, Xazmin // Las Vegas Business Press;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the November 2003 visit of U.S. President George W. Bush to Las Vegas, Nevada. Speech by Bush before medical care industry representatives; Background on the Medicare reforms proposed by Bush; Legislation approved by the U.S. Congress seeking to provide prescription benefits for seniors.