With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding
- Dimensions Affirmed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the upgradation in bond rating assigned to the refunding revenue of Dimensions Health Corp. by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Reasons behind the upgrade; Concerns of the agency regarding the company's ability to generate...
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.
- Illinois County Water Agency Picks Insurance Over Raters for $125 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p40
Reports that DuPage Cputny, Illinois's Water Commission will waive the rating process and include triple-A insurance on $125 million revenue refunding sale. Reason for such decision taken by commission; Maturity date of bonds; Advantages of insurance coverage for the deal.
- Washington's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of $467 Million GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the competitive sale of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds in San Francisco, California. Rating affirmation received by the state's GO credit; Reflection of the rating on the state's use of good debt and financial policies; Revision made to the revenue forecasts.
- MARYLAND: Anne Arundel to Take Bids. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the expectation of Anne Arundel County to take bids for $49 million of refunding general obligation bonds in Maryland. Fitch Ratings Ltd. rated the bonds AA-plus with a negative outlook. According to Fitch, optimistic budget projects coupled with declining reserves and the...
- Service downgrades N.J. waste bonds. // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Fitch Investors Service downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds of three utility authorities in New Jersey. Factors which prompted the downgrade; Status of bond ratings for Atlantic County Utilities Authority, Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority and the Union County...
- N.C. Power Agency sees third drop. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p1
Reports that the bond rating of North Carolina Municipal Power Agency No. 1 has been downgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. on June 25, 1999. Effects of the downgrade on the agency's outstanding debt; Pressure on the agency due to deregulation.
- Suffolk, Va., Raised To AA by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p2
Fitch Ratings said it upgraded Suffolk, Virginia's $108.4 million outstanding general obligation bonds to AA from AA-minus. Meanwhile Fitch also said it assigns an AA rating to the city's $40.91 million GO public improvement and refunding bonds, Series 2003. The rating outlook is stable. The...
- North Carolina Expects to Save $10 Million on $323 Million GO Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p27
Reports on North Carolina's general obligation refunding deal. Financial adviser of the deal; Rating of bond; Significance of the deal for investors looking for high-quality paper.