Second Swiss opening for Kempinski
- Kempinski move signals Swiss revival. Michaud, Paul // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p6
Deals with the choice of Kempinski, a German hotel group to open its Kempinski Hotels SA in Geneva, Switzerland. Initial capitalization budgeted for the hotel; Increase in roomnights of hotel industry of Germany.
- Kempinski expansion. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);11/25/2005, Issue 1797, p28
The article reports that hotel chain Kempinski AG has said it is targeting 100% growth with openings in up-and-coming and less popular regions. The independently owned group is expanding in eastern and central Europe and is looking to establish its name in Africa. Investments are being made in...
- Bentley is back in the frame for Kempinski deal. McClary, Samantha // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4333, p6
Speculates on the marketing alliance reached by German hotel group Kempinski with the Bentley hotel in South Kensington, London, England in July 2004. Account of a similar deal reached by Kempinski in 1999.
- Kempinski in London retreat. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2008, p8
The article reports that luxury hotel group Kempinski AG has temporarily left London in a bid to consolidate its luxury status and its high-end services in England. It states that the centrally located Courthouse Hotel, and Kensington-based the Bently came under the Kempinski brand as part of...
- HOTEL NEWS. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Mar2010, p8
This section offers news briefs on hotels, including the re-entry of the luxury hotel group Kempinski into the London, England market, the upgrading of the country house properties of the luxury hotel group Von Essen, and the opening of the first core-brand property of Hilton in Liverpool, England.
- Egypt's Soma Peninsula Site for New Kempinski. // Travel Agent;1/21/2008, Vol. 332 Issue 2, p38
The article reports on the construction of Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay in Egypt. The five star property will feature 324 rooms and suites, which can be connected to form extended suites for those traveling in large numbers. Other amenities of the hotel will also include six restaurants, health club...
- Kempinski eyes eastern Europe. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/21/2005, Issue 2688, p16
Reports on the plans of Kempinski Hotels company to expand its business in Eastern Europe. Increase in the company's portfolio; Statement of Chris Hartley, sales and marketing senior vice-president, regarding the company's opening of 12 hotels; Lists of countries on which the company has...
- Kempinski brings Shaza to life. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/9/2006, Issue 1824, p45
The article reports that luxury brand Kempinski Hotels & Resorts has launched a design-led lifestyle brand for the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Gateway cities in the Middle East and North Africa will see 20 high-end lifestyle hotels under the Hotels brand. Each property will feature extras such...
- City Hotels, Kempinski plan U.S. growth. Whitford, Marty // Hotel & Motel Management;04/16/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the expansion plans of European hotel companies, City Hotels SA and Kempinski AG, in the United States. City Hotels' plan to acquire hotels through its City Hotels USA subsidiary; Kempinski Hotels and Resorts group's plan to form sales-and-marketing partnerships with American hotels;...