Second Swiss opening for Kempinski
- Kempinski move signals Swiss revival. Michaud, Paul // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p6
Deals with the choice of Kempinski, a German hotel group to open its Kempinski Hotels SA in Geneva, Switzerland. Initial capitalization budgeted for the hotel; Increase in roomnights of hotel industry of Germany.
- Kempinski expansion. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/25/2005, Issue 1797, p28
The article reports that hotel chain Kempinski AG has said it is targeting 100% growth with openings in up-and-coming and less popular regions. The independently owned group is expanding in eastern and central Europe and is looking to establish its name in Africa. Investments are being made in...
- Bentley is back in the frame for Kempinski deal. McClary, Samantha // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4333, p6
Speculates on the marketing alliance reached by German hotel group Kempinski with the Bentley hotel in South Kensington, London, England in July 2004. Account of a similar deal reached by Kempinski in 1999.
- Kempinski expands. // Luxury Travel;Apr/May2008, p8
The article reports on the plans of Kempinski for the opening of 13 hotels in 2008. They include the 93-room Kempinski Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges in Belgium on May 1, 2008 and Kempinski HybernskÃ¡ in Prague, Czech Republic in autumn. Kempinski will also launch two hotels and a luxury train...
- Kempinski in London retreat. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2008, p8
The article reports that luxury hotel group Kempinski AG has temporarily left London in a bid to consolidate its luxury status and its high-end services in England. It states that the centrally located Courthouse Hotel, and Kensington-based the Bently came under the Kempinski brand as part of...
- HOTEL NEWS. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Mar2010, p8
This section offers news briefs on hotels, including the re-entry of the luxury hotel group Kempinski into the London, England market, the upgrading of the country house properties of the luxury hotel group Von Essen, and the opening of the first core-brand property of Hilton in Liverpool, England.
- Egypt's Soma Peninsula Site for New Kempinski. // Travel Agent;1/21/2008, Vol. 332 Issue 2, p38
The article reports on the construction of Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay in Egypt. The five star property will feature 324 rooms and suites, which can be connected to form extended suites for those traveling in large numbers. Other amenities of the hotel will also include six restaurants, health club...
- Emirates Palace set for regal inauguration. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Oct2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the inauguration of the Kempinski Hotel Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in December 2004. Role of hotelier Willy Optekamp in managing the hotel operated by Kempinski Hotels & Resorts; Features of the hotel; Comments of the German news magazine "Der Spiegel" on the...
- Kempinski brings Shaza to life. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/9/2006, Issue 1824, p45
The article reports that luxury brand Kempinski Hotels & Resorts has launched a design-led lifestyle brand for the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Gateway cities in the Middle East and North Africa will see 20 high-end lifestyle hotels under the Hotels brand. Each property will feature extras such...