Looking for a needle in the electronic haystack
- A strong blend. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p46
Reviews a Web site run by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain.
- Tools of the trade. Clake, Rebecca // People Management;3/25/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on the launch of tools developed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) available through the Web site of the institute. Benefits offered by the Web site for the practitioners; Information on the membership satisfaction survey conducted by the institute;...
- Governmental Affairs Puts State Laws at Members' Fingertips. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p158
Reviews the web site of the State Affairs section of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Newest APHA policies now on Association Web site. // Nation's Health;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the release of the policies of the American Public Health Association in the Web site of the organization. Issues addressed in the policies; Benefit of providing an online access to the policies.
- What Else Works. // Association Management;Oct2003, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p38
Presents a list of articles released on 2002 and 2003 on the benefits of Web sites by associations in the U.S.
- www.supportactionnet.org.uk. // Community Care;3/16/2006, Issue 1614, p44
The article reviews www.supportactionnet.org.uk for homeless and vulnerable people.
- THE SULPHUR INSTITUTE DEBUTS NEWLY DESIGNED WEBSITE. // Online Product News;Oct2014, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
The article previews the Sulphur Institute website SulphurInstitute.org, which has a new design and more user-friendly features.
- USGS: Science for a Changing World. VonAncken, Eva Elisabeth // School Library Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the Web site USGS: Science for a Changing World available at www.usgs.gov.
- Music to Researchers' Ears. Hansen, Lindsay // Online;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article reviews the top ten Web sites for researching music, including World Music from National Geographic, Neue Mozart Ausgabe/Digital Mozart Edition operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum, and Black Grooves from the Archives of African American Music & Culture (AAAMC).