The Lions share
- Trip Wires for the Modern Day Prayer. // NZ Rugby World;Jun2011, Issue 142, p79
The article offers financial and lifestyle tips for rugby union players in New Zealand. Players should know what drugs they are taking because these could be banned substances, such as pseudoephedrine and methyl hexamine. New players looking for agents are advised to contact the New Zealand...
- New Brah boy. Costigan, Jason // Rugby League Week;2/17/2010, p54
The article offers information on the training of rugby football player Trent Dally in Australia.
- SCDL packing a scrum. // Travel Daily;10/5/2012, p3
The article reports on the selection of Noosa and Sunshine Coast, Queensland as the training and recovery base for the British & Irish Lions rugby team of more or less 200 members, which will draw up to 25,000 fans to visit Australia.
- READY TO FLY. // Philadelphia Gay News;8/8/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
The article reports on the Philadephia Gryphons rugby football club (RFC) boot camp held at Pepper Middle School in Pennsylvania on August 2, 2014.
- FIVE TRAINING TIPS FROM…. McCartney, Tom // NZ Rugby World;Feb/Mar2010, Issue 129, p94
The article offers training and performance tips to rugby players including listening to the advice given by coaches.
- TRAINING TIPS. // NZ Rugby World;Oct2011, Issue 146, p109
The article presents training advice for First XV rugby players, including the importance of proper stretching, rehearsing what moves to do before training, and identifying and working on weaknesses.
- AVA GETS AGGRO. ADAMS, TONY // Rugby League Week;9/10/2015, p34
The article discusses that Tigers rugby football team prop Ava Seumanufagai has been trained by the coaching staff Rod Reddy and David Kidwell to become more aggressive in his play.
- 'It was so cold we couldn't speak properly'. PRIGHARD, GREG // Rugby League Week;2/4/2015, p20
A first person narrative is presented that explores the author's experience of attending the rugby football training.
- Axe2Grind. // Jacksonville Magazine;Jun2016, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p39
An interview with Drew Slover, general manager of Jacksonville, Florida rugby team Axemen, is presented who discusses performance of the Axemen in 2015; the team's preparation including training to players in 2016; and qualities of the game.