Parliament asked to back anti-ageism bill
- Canada's House passes bill, with room for U.S. talks. Allosery, Patrick // Advertising Age;3/22/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p48
This article provides information on a bill to protect the Canadian magazine industry which passed the British House of Commons in March 1999. Canada's bill C55, which still needs to pass the Senate before becoming law, would make it unlawful, for foreign publishers to sell advertising to...
- Bills before Parliament. // Accountancy;Feb1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1074, p7
Lists the legislative bills pending before the British Parliament as of February 1, 2983. Data Protection Bill; National Insurance Surcharge Bill; Telecommunications Bill.
- Some legislation before Parliament (as at 24 April). // Accountancy;May75, Vol. 86 Issue 981, p15
Lists a set of legislation before the British Parliament as of April 24, 1975. Types of bills; Purpose; Status.
- Goods -- misleading instructions for use. // Accountancy;Jul1987, Vol. 100 Issue 1127, p42
Lists bills which received the Royal Assent on May 15, 1987, at the end of the 1986-1987 session of the British Parliament.
- WESTMINSTER UPDATE. // Accountancy;Jul1987, Vol. 100 Issue 1127, p39
Lists legislative bills which lost in the British Parliament between June to July 1987.
- Unity to drive Climate Change Bill in Parliament. Magee, Kate // PRWeek (London);5/23/2008, p8
The article reports on the campaign by Friends of the Earth (FOE) using Unity on climate change. The Climate Change Bill, awaiting its second reading in the House of Commons, will make Great Britain the first country in the world to commit to legally reductions in carbon dioxide emissions...
- Govt should give parents more credit. // Campaign;7/22/2005, Issue 30, p20
This article examines the Great Britain House of Commons motion calling for the withdrawal of loan ads on children's channels for fear that parents are being pestered by their offspring to go into debt.
- Companies consolidation first reading. // Accountancy;Dec1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1096, p25
Names bills which were read for the first time in the British House of Lords on November 8, 1984.
- PRIMARY LEGISLATION. // Environmental Law Review;2004, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p204
Reports on the absence of relevant Act of the Great Britain Parliament for the year 2004.