PAY AND BENEFITS
- GET THE MESSAGE. Lacey, Rosie // Employee Benefits;Mar2002, p58
Comments on the information leaflets on employee benefits entered by selected companies in the Employee Benefits Communications Awards 2001. Description of the leaflet by UBS; Information on the fonts of the leaflet by Royal & SunAlliance; Features of the leaflet by First Direct.
- Barclays buys R & SA's Youatwork. // Employee Benefits;Feb2004, p45
Reports on the acquisition of Youatwork voluntary benefits provider by Barclays Bank PLC from Royal and SunAlliance in Great Britain. Benefits of the acquisition to the companies; Availability of discounted financial products from Barclays; Trends of banks to launch voluntary benefits division.
- RSA launches flex scheme to boost staff engagement. Washington, Tom // Employee Benefits;Mar2009, p9
The article reports on the launch of a flexible benefits scheme, online total reward statements and a pension calculator for Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group PLC's British staff. It is noted that the scheme enables the staff to choose from a range of benefits in exchange for a portion of...
- get the message. Cull, Nicola // Employee Benefits;May2002, p58
Evaluates several Web sites on employee benefit packages. Potential improvement for the BG Group site; Complant on the fonts used in the Web site of the Royal Bank of Scotland; Positive aspects of the site design of Royal & SunAlliance.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;4/4/2002, p3
Provides an update on money marketing in the United Kingdom as of April 2002. Survey conducted on employee benefits and salary scheme; Appointment of Shaun Crawford at International Business Machines Corp.; Discussion on the shares bought by Royal & Sun Alliance; Internet service given by James...
- RSA: fat cat rebellion. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;July 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the pay packages directors of Royal & SunAlliance. Reaction of investors to salaries of directors.
- Bonuses boost pay for FTSE 100 finance chiefs. Fisher, Liz // Accountancy;Oct2003, Vol. 132 Issue 1322, p27
The average remuneration of the finance directors (FD) of the FTSE 100 has shown a significant increase in 2003 to Â£660,000 from Â£579,000, a 14% increase. Accountancy's annual survey, based on disclosures in the available annual reports, suggests that bonuses have become the most...
- News. // Contract Journal;8/3/2005, Vol. 429 Issue 6536, p2
Presents news briefs on the construction industry in Great Britain as of August 2005. Approval of an agreement to increase pays of demolition workers with the National Federation of Demolition Contractors by union leaders; Imposition of fine against Edmund Nuttall for polluting rivers in Wales;...
- Who will follow R&SA? // Money Marketing;8/15/2002, p25
Comments on implications of the decision of Great Britain-based insurance firm Royal and Sun Alliance to close its guaranteed annuities business. Comparison with the experience of Equitable Life; Impact of the bear market on the company's business operations.