Atotech Appointed for Asian Distribution of Inks
- IT'S A DEAL. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p12
Presents updates on the printed circuit design and manufacturing industry in November 2004. Increase in the production output from the operational expansion plan of Atotech in Werder near Berlin, Germany; Certification received by Sanmina-SCI Corp. from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection;...
- New Ground for Atotech Surface Treatment Ops. // PC FAB;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the relocation of the U.S. electronics and support functions division of Atotech USA in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Transfer of the company's surface treatment technology; Investment in a technical facility to provide support for North American customers; Range of products offered by...
- Atotech Holds POP Summit for Customers. // Products Finishing;Jun2014, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the Plating on Plastics (POP) summit organized by the chemical firm Atotech Deutschland GmbH on April 15, 2014 in Rock Hill, South Carolina on POP, decorative plating and chromium-free etch technology.
- Atotech Divests DES Business. // PC FAB;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the divestment of the develop-etch-strip electronics equipment business of Atotech USA Inc. to an employee-led buyout team. Other products the company will continue to manufacture.
- Plating Post-Treatment, Booth 101. // Products Finishing;Jun2009, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p39
The article evaluates the Betatic plating post treatment from Atotech GmbH.
- Methodology for High Aspect Ratio PULSE PLATING. Edwards, Robert D. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p32
Discusses the methodology for high aspect ratio pulse plating. Input of Atotech for starting bath composition; Reason for the decision that bath aging via dummy plating should be deployed prior to running any test panels; Enhancers to throwing power that resulted from the test runs.
- Atotech, U of Albany Launch R&D Partnership. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of Atotech to conduct research and development in copper-plating technology as part of a $5 million program being launched in partnership with the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering of the University at Albany. The program will focus on the development...
- Atotech Dedicates Headquarters. // Products Finishing;Sep1997, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the launch of the headquarters and manufacturing facility of Atotech USA Inc. in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Features of the facility; Projected annual chemistry production of the facility.
- Atotech Opens New Biotechnology Laboratory & Production Facility in Guangzhou. // China Chemical Reporter;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p18
The article reports on the opening of the new biotechnology laboratory and production facility of Atotech in Guangzhou, China. The facility is noted to include biotechnological manufacturing equipment and an application laboratory. The manufacturing of products that are eco-friendly and combines...