Transfer of Chip-Mounter Business
- SPECIALITIES ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 446, p8
Presents updates on the global petroleum chemicals industry as of May 17, 2004. Acquisition of the construction chemical business of Secaicho Group by Sika; Information on the profit posted by Ondeo Nalco India Ltd. for the period ended March 31, 2004; Details of an immunochemistry...
- Sanyo/Universal extend pact. // Electronic News;06/01/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2221, p50
Focuses on the extension of Universal Instruments' agreement with Sanyo High Technology Company Limited for chip placement gear. Terms of the extension; Comment by Masafumi Nakamura, president of Sanyo High Technology; Features of Universal's 4796R HSP machine.
- HITACHI REACHES 300MM SILICON ETCH SYSTEM MILESTONE. // Electro Manufacturing;Dec2002, p7
Reports on the announcement made by Dallas, Texas-based Hitachi High Technologies Corp. (HHT) that its 7000 Series Silicon Etch Platform was selected by Texas Instruments for its semiconductor production. Factors taken into account for the selection; Reliability and process performance of the...
- Variable pressure SEM. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Aug2010, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p38
The article evaluates the SU1510 variable pressure scanning electron microscope (SEM) from Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.
- Equilibria Japan back in the black based on strong corporate results across Asia. // Asia Hedge;12/7/2015, p1
The article reports on high gains of the Equilibria Japan Fund and mentions high contributions from precision processing equipment provider Disco, electronic device systems provider Hitachi High-Tech and electronics firm Tokyo Electron.
- Measurement of the Spectroscopic Properties of Optical Components for CD-DVD Players Using the Microsample Measurement Accessory. Watts, Stephen T.; Miura, Kazuyo; Wakui, Takayuki // Spectroscopy;Mar2006 Supplement, Vol. 21, p32
The article describes the measurement of the transmittance of a pick-up lens for CD-DVD players using the Hitachi U-4100 UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer equipped with the microsample measurement accessory. It discusses the key features and benefits offered by the Hitachi U-4100 spectrophotometer....
- HPLC system. // LC-GC Europe;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p435
The article mentions the Chromaster HPLC system from Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.
- Microscopy Expected to be $4.5 Billion by 2015. // Imaging Update;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article discusses the report "World Microscopy Market: Products, Applications and Forecasts (2010-215)," which predicted the world microscopy market to grow from 2.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2010 to 4.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2015. Prominent industry players are cited including Carl Zeiss,...
- IN BRIEF. // Scientific Computing World;Apr/May2007, Issue 93, p5
This section offers news briefs on issues related to scientific computing. InforSense is offering the Customer Hub, a web resource to allow easier collaboration between life scientists and analysts. A software interface will be developed by Waters Corp. and Hitachi High Technologies between...