Polyclad's Malaysia Facility Certified
- Drafting in the fast lane. West, Jack // Export Today;Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p72
Encourages companies to participate in the revision of the ISO 9000 standards, due to be issued in the fourth quarter of 2000. Issuance of the first committee drafts in August 1998 through the American Society for Quality; Concept of continuous improvement; Complexity of the reform process. ...
- AFL receives ISO recertifications. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p31
The article reports on the recertification of the Quality Management System (QSM) of AFL's Noyes Test and Inspection Division to the ISO 9000:2008 standard and the Environmental Management System (EMS).
- ISO 9000 MARCHES ON. Fingar, Courtney // Export Today's Global Business;Jul2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p78
Talks about the growth of the ISO 9000 series of quality management standards. Significance of ISO for industries; Increase in the number of companies registered with the ISO.
- It Starts with Management. Larson, Melissa // Quality;Jan99, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p56
Offers tips for ISO 9000 preparation. Information on the Management Responsibility, element 4.1 that will be encountered during the process of gaining ISO 9000 compliance; How to handle the quality policy; Support for the quality policy. INSETS: ISO 9000 Element 4.1: Management...
- Introducing ISO. Chase, Nancy // Quality;Jan99, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p88
Suggests tips for effectively introducing ISO 9000 to employees. Importance of timing; How to keeping the introduction short; Exploring options.
- Change on the horizon. Pearch, Clyde; Kitka, Jill // American Machinist;Jul2000, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p100
Answers most frequently asked questions about the ISO 9000:2000, a series of international standards that establishes Quality Management System (QMS) requirements. Comparison between ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 9000:1994; Advantages of ISO 9000:2000 from its predecessors; Transition for companies...
- ISO 9000, not a total quality solution, but a catalyst for continuous quality improvement. Bibby, Thomas // Rubber World;Jul95, Vol. 212 Issue 4, p15
Presents an overview of the ISO 9000, a series of five related standards, numbered 9000 to 9004, that has been adopted by at least 60 countries. History; Role as a catalyst of quality factors; Misunderstanding of the term ISO 9000 in the United States; Mandates; Supplier benefits. INSET:...
- ISO help. // Business NH Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p9
Talks about a program for companies seeking International Standards Organization (ISO) certification. Information on the Business and Industry Association's BIA ISO 9000 Collaborative program; Benefits of the program; Contact telephone numbers for inquiries about the program.
- Brazil and ISO 9000. de Oliveira, Marcos Antonio Lima // Quality Progress;Aug99, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p88
Examines the factors behind the large number of companies in Brazil which have obtained ISO 9000 certifications. Includes the requirement by Petrobras for all its suppliers to obtain certifications; Names of certification bodies in the country; Promotion of a Brazilian quality award; Support...