IBM, Camstar Form Alliance
- Bundle tackles electronics firms' product life cycles. Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;12/16/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p18
Reports that software companies IBM Corp. and Camstar Systems Inc. are teaming up to deliver a collaborative manufacturing solution to the electronic industry. Impact of services offered by software companies on manufacturing operations; Provisions under the agreement; Computer softwares...
- IBM/STMICROELECTRONICS TO COLLABORATE ON CHIP TECHNOLOGY. // Electro Manufacturing;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the agreement between STMicroelectronics and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) to collaborate in developing and manufacturing advanced semiconductors in the U.S. It includes the development of a 32-nanometer (nm) and 22 nm metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS), the...
- Education for SciQuest. // Supply Management;7/21/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p12
Reports that electronic procurement company SciQuest Inc. has teamed up with the consultancy arm of International Business Machines Corp. in June 2005, to provide a spend management software and consultancy service for the higher education sector.
- IBM, NTK Ink Ceramic Substrate Pact. // Electronic News;11/20/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 47, p56
Reports on the ceramic substrate agreement between IBM Corp. and NTK Technical Ceramics, a division of NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd, Aichi, Japan. Expectation from the agreement; Comments from IBM Microelectronics division's John Acocella; Ceramic chip carriers fabricated with alumina dielectric...
- Strategic Joining Of IBM/ISO/SIS Will Fill 'Knowledge Void'; Speed Data To Global Auto-Crash Base. // Insurance Advocate;4/29/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 16, p26
Provides information on a strategic partnership between IBM Corporation, Insurance Services Office Inc. and the Safety Intelligence Systems Corporation in an effort to deliver automobile crash information.
- Anatomy of a Failed High Technology Strategic Alliance. Bruton, Gary D.; Samiee, Saeed // Organizational Dynamics;Summer98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p51
No abstract available.
- AnswerThink, Camstar to Work on Mfg. e-Business Solution. // Foundry Management & Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 128 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an alliance whereby AnswerThink Consulting Group Inc. will accelerate the development of Camstar Systems Inc.'s MESA and InSite manufacturing execution systems.
- CROSS-FOUNDRY PARTNERING ENSURES DESIGN PORTABILITY. // Electronic Design;4/26/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p42
This article discusses the electronic industry's first cross-foundry design enablement program, inked between Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd. and IBM Corp., to support leading-edge chip development starting at the 90-nm process node. The first key milestone is shared library support...
- Palm lines up IBM to target corporate buyer. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p15
Reports on the resale and alliance agreement signed by Palm Inc. with IBM Corp. Importance of the agreement in the efforts of Palm Inc. to compete with Microsoft Corp.; Details of the agreement.