- Walmart Upbeat On CE Biz: O'Connor. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/28/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on the outlook of Kevin O'Connor, general merchandise manager, for retailer Walmart on television, computer tablets and Walmart.com.
- APPOINTMENTS. // Electronics Weekly;4/7/2004, Issue 2141, p5
Custom Interconnect, the Hampshire-based contract design and manufacturer, has made Peter Barnwell, business development director. Enea Embedded Technology has appointed Joel White as its Great Britain manager. Shirley Madin and Dean Mason have joined the board of Raytheon Systems. Madin is the...
- TVs Anchor New Strategy. TARR, GREG // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p1
This article deals with the important role of the television (TV) category in Wal-Mart's consumer electronics departments as the firm moves into better-featured models and top-tier brands. According to Kevin O'Connor of Wal-Mart, large TV sizes are more important to them as the technology...
- Cyber seers. // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/5/1997 Supplement, Vol. 38, p70
Presents a quotation from Kevin O'Connor, chief executive officer of DoubleClick Inc., concerning the advantages of using the Internet.
- RPO is dead. Long live QRP. // Electronics Weekly;11/26/2014, Issue 2609, Special section p7
The article presents a comparison between qualified recruitment partnerships (QRP) and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) in the electronic industry.
- DoubleClick chairman to speak at GLIMA event. // Crain's Detroit Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p2
Reports on the speech of DoubleClick Inc. chairman Kevin O'Connor at an event in Detroit, Michigan.
- New media's hot play. Messina, Judith // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on DoubleClick, a company started by Kevin O'Connor. O'Connor's success as a businessman; Amount of capital raised to start company; Why many venture capitalists were interested in investing in the company; What the company does.
- Network formulas. Rich, Laura // Brandweek;05/26/97, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p10
- Disaster was no pipe dream. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/02/98, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p30
Reports that after a contractor broke a natural gas pipe during the installation of an automated teller machine and caused a fire in front of the office building of Kevin O'Connor, president of Warren Schools Credit Union has more confidence in disaster plans. Comments made by O'Connor.