EMS Program Managers Certified
- Eye on ISO 9000. // Electronic Design;9/03/96, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p64Z
Highlights companies in the electronics industry that received ISO 9000 certification for the week ending September 3, 1996. OTTO Engineering Inc.; Varian Associates Inc.; Datalink; Performed Line Products; Molex Inc.
- Eye on ISO 9000. Van Tyle, Sherrie // Electronic Design;1/24/94, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p71
Reports on companies awarded ISO 9001 certification. AT&T Microelectronics; Micro Switch; PEP Modular Computers; Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.; BICC Vero Electronics.
- Eye on ISO 9000. Sciannamea, Mike; Schiff, Debra // Electronic Design;04/14/97, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p64
Highlights electronics industry companies who received ISO 9000 certification as of April 14, 1997. Micron Electronics Co.; Merix Corp.; Microchip Technology Inc.; Hamlin Inc.; Norwich Aero Products Inc.
- Eye on ISO 9000. Engelke, Roger; Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;2/5/96, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p64L
Features companies in the electronics industry that gained International Standards Organization certification, as of February 5, 1996. Dexter Electronic Materials; M & W Systems; National Instruments; Penn Engineering & Manufacturing Corp.; McGean-Rohco Inc.
- Eye on ISO 9000. // Electronic Design;10/14/96, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p64I
Highlights electronics companies that received ISO 9000 certification as October 14, 1996. Power-Packer; Comair Rotron; Dielectric Laboratories; ILC Data Device Corp.
- Eye on ISO 9000. // Electronic Design;12/16/96, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p64I
Highlights electronics industry companies that received ISO 9000 certification for the week ending December 16, 1996. Wholesale Glass Fabricators; Star Micronics America Inc.; MGV Manufacturing; Dialogic Corp.
- Eye on ISO 9000. Van Tyle, Sherrie // Electronic Design;11/7/94, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p123
List electronic companies which have received the ISO 9000 certification. Includes Best Power Technology Inc.; NCR Microelectronic Products Division of AT&T Global Information Solutions; Applied Engineering products; Dexter Corporation.
- EETC returns to its roots for 16th annual conference. Worden, Dave // Outdoor Power Equipment;Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on the 16th annual conference of the Equipment & Engine Training Council (EEETC), held from April 12-14, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. It is said that programs tor educators and manufacturers, as well as the annual review of the certification tests and study guide were...
- About C-TEC. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009 C-Tec News, p1
The article offers information on C-TEC Corp., an independent manufacturer of electronic equipment in Great Britain including fire alarm control panels, voice alarm systems, and call systems. It notes that it is the only fire panel manufacturer of the country to be granted with third-party...