'Latina/o-ization' of the Midwest: Cambio de Colores (Change of Colors) as Agromaquilas Expand into the Heartland
- Contemporary Remediations of Race and Ethnicity in German Visual Cultures. Fenner, Angelica; Linke, Uli // Transit;2014 Special issue, Vol. 9 Issue 2, preceding p1
Introduction to TRANSIT, Volume 9, Issue 2, Special Topic: "Contemporary Remediations of Race and Ethnicity in German Visual Cultures," guest edited by Angelica Fenner and Uli Linke.
- Bridging Between Two Standards for Collecting Information on Race and Ethnicity: An Application to Census 2000 and Vital Rates. Parker, Jennifer D.; Schenker, Nathaniel; Ingram, Deborah D.; Weed, James A.; Heck, Katherine E.; Madans, Jennifer H. // Public Health Reports;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p192
Objectives. The 2000 Census, which provides denominators used in calculating vital statistics and other rates, allowed multiple-race responses. Many other data systems that provide numerators used in calculating rates collect only single-race data. Bridging is needed to make the numerators and...
- Residential Proximity with the Charter Groups in Canada. Fong, Eric // Canadian Studies in Population;1997, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p103
This paper examines the patterns of residential proximity between the Charter groups and various racial/ethnic groups in Canada. This research analyzes special 1986 census data requested from Statistics Canada, which provides detailed socioeconomic and demographic information of racial/ethnic...
- PEOPLE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: State of Eritrea;Jan2005, p3
This article presents information related to demography of Eritrea. Eritrea's population comprises nine ethnic groups, most of which speak Semitic or Cushitic languages. The Tigrinya and Tigre make up four-fifths of the population and speak different, but related and somewhat mutually...
- People. // Angola Country Review;2013, p119
The article offers information on the people in Angola, including the demography, ethnicity, and language.
- People. // Bahrain Country Review;2013, p119
The article offers information on the people of Bahrain including its cultural demography, cultural heritage, ethnicity, language and religion.
- Key Data. // South Korea Country Review;2011, p1
The article provides key information about South Korea, with details on the country's climate, annual rainfall, languages, land area, population, and maps.
- People. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Colombia Country Review;2013, p177
The article provides an overview of the people in Colombia as of July 1, 2013, including demography, ethnicity, language and religion.
- People. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Denmark Country Review;2013, p149
The article describes the people of Denmark, including its demography, ethnicity, and languages.