You Have to Network--Here's Where
- Human Resources. Samborn, Hope Viner // ABA Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p96
Presents tips for building human networks. Information on intelligence gathering; How to seek persons to be included in the network; Details on opening channels for business relationships.
- Making the Most of Your Network. Fisher, Donna // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p20
Answers questions about business networking. How to determine whether networking is worthwhile and beneficial; Benefits of networking.
- Networking. // Women in Business;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p31
Answers questions on business networking. Principles of networking for business owners and employees; Benefits of sending employees to networking events.
- MANAGEMENT NETWORK. Warfield, Anne // Credit Union Management;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p8
Discusses suggestions that will allow one to let networking be defined by personality and lifestyle, not by the work. Importance of having a benefit statement; Questions that must be ask to find out if the personality relates well to the person one is talking with.
- Unusual places are often the most productive. Neirenberg, Andrea // Sell!ng;Oct2000, p4
Emphasizes the importance of networking in business. Importance of looking for bankable places to network.
- BETTER ENCOUNTERS OF THE BUSINESS KIND. // Commercial Law Bulletin;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
Presents business networking advice during events. Conversations; Remembering names; Don'ts.
- Masterful Networking. Nierenberg, Andrea // Training & Development;Feb99, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p51
Offers advice on how to maintain a business network. Identification of potential contacts; Networking advice once the contact has been made; Cementing the relationship.
- The Basics of Networking. Register, Yvette // Black Collegian;Oct99, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on networking. Negative connotations of networking; Definition of networking; Benefits of networking; Tips on networking; How to build a strong network.
- Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected. // Critical Care Nurse;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p75
The article reviews the book "Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected," by D. Zack.