IN THE LOOP. .
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p7
Reports on merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- Big Changes. Feldman, Mark L.; Spratt, Michael F. // Executive Excellence;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p9
Discusses business success strategies and causes of failure of corporate transitions, mergers and acquisitions. Threats to personal and reputational capital; Time factor; Most common errors.
- Perspectives on Mergers and Restructuring. Weston, J. Fred; Jawien, Piotr S. // Business Economics;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p29
Offers observation on the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and restructuring of companies in the 1990s. Remarks on the merger activities of the 1990s; Change forces in the 1970s; The balance between external and internal adjustments; Effect of industry forces on M&A activity.
- More companies are changing names. // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p28
Reports on the increase in number of corporate name changes in the United States following reorganizations during the first half of 1996. Total corporate names reported as of mid-year 1996; Mergers and acquisitions representing corporate names; Internal operational reasons behind changes in...
- THE M&A GAME'S GLOBAL FIELD. Stokes, Bruce // National Journal;7/15/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p2290
Examines the merger and acquisition trend among corporations in the United States. Factors which contribute to the growing trend of mergers; Number of worldwide mergers in 1999; Driving forces behind the mergers; Obstacles to incoming mergers.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/21/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p7
Presents information and updates that are related to mergers and acquisitions as of January 21, 2002.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p7
Presents a tabular representation of U.S. public merger activities in March 2002.
- The Empire Builders. Cohen, Judy Radler // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the merger and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the United States and European market. Frequency of M&A activity in the global arena compared with the domestic market; Motivation behind the acquisitions; M&A in the telecommunications and energy industries; Legal developments relevant...
- CSFB Staff Lose Out In Merger. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;10/23/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the corporate reorganization of merging companies Credit Suisse First Boston (CFSB) and Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette in the United States. Position loss of CFSB executives Bret Levy and Lester Brafman; Appointment of Joe Russell as high yield trading head; Selection of Doug Ostrover...