Government seeks agency for minimum wage scheme
- Government seeks agency for minimum wage scheme. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;9/13/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the search for a creative agency by the British Government to raise awareness for minimum wage scheme in Great Britain. The plan, under the supervision of the Central Office of Information (COI) seeks to expose abuses by employers and to protect employees who are paid less...
- COI changes name to reflect expertise in communications. // Campaign (UK);07/21/2000, Issue 29, p6
Reports that the British governmental agency called Central Office of Information has changed its name to COI Communications. Revision of the agency's logo; Reason for the name change.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);12/16/1999, p54
Features the Central Office of Information (COI), the British government's specialist communications agency for the procurement of publicity and marketing services. History of the agency; COI as an agent between central government and private sector suppliers.
- COI enters 21st century as more nimble operator. Hall, Emma // Campaign;07/28/2000, Issue 30, p22
Focuses on Great Britain's Central Office of Information. Changing of name of the agency to COI Communications in July 2000; Creation of more than a hundred Web sites for clients in 1999; Improvement of bureaucracy within the agency; Increase of workload from other government departments.
- Carol Fisher sets up strategic division to improve COI output. // Campaign (UK);09/24/99, Issue 38, p3
Reports on the revamp at the Central Office of Information of Great Britain recommended by its chief executive Carol Fisher. Objective behind the shakeup; Creation of a strategic consultancy division; Decision by the British Labor Party to boost advertising spending by Whitehall annually.
- Frank campaign in agency hunt. // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2006, p5
The article informs that Great Britain's Central Office of Information (CIO) is in the process of selecting an advertising agency that would promote the government's drugs awareness advertising campaign. Promotional campaigns for the drugs awareness campaign, which is known as Frank, have so far...
- COI shortlists agencies for vulnerable workers campaign. Clews, Mary-Louise // Marketing Week;4/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p5
The article reports that the Central Office of Information (COI) of Great Britain has shortlisted three advertising agencies for a government campaign for vulnerable workers in Great Britain. The agencies include Delaney Lund Knox Warren, Chick Smith Trott and Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest....
- Agencies vie for place on COI roster as digital spend rockets. Adegoke, Yinka // New Media Age;10/6/2005, p4
This article reports that the British Central Office of Information (COI) has received more than 250 applications from digital agencies to be on its consolidated digital roster for 2006, as of October 6, 2005. The government agency is expected to reveal the names of the agencies on the hotly...
- COI spins out digital media after internal restructuring. // New Media Age;11/13/2003, p2
Reports on the decision of the British Central Office of Information (COI) Communications to restructure in an effort to make its business practices effective. Structure of COI; Statement issued by a COI spokeswoman; Remarks from COI head of digital Jamie Galloway regarding digital media.
- COI roster review adds new talent. Billings, Scott // Design Week;4/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p5
Reports on the overhaul of the Great Britain Central Office of Information's design roster. Introduction of several consultancies to the department; Categorization of brand guardianship and management, communications audits, contract publishing, image library creation and forms and information...