Empowerment, communication and change
- SHELL SETS THE STANDARDS. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p244
Reports on the commitment of Shell in launching a flagship operational package for its Specialty Equipment Services (SES) division. Features of the SES package; Background on package development in Australia in the early 1990s; Clientile of SES.
- `Investment in people was not done for altruistic reasons... Brown, Tom // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug98, Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the value of people empowerment in business success. Role of improvement teams in the competitive business market; Responsibilities of managers in people empowerment; Shell Expro's winning submission for the 1997 National Training Award.
- Fieldbus puts new life into offshore platform. // Process Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p42
Focuses on the agreement between Shell Expro and Yokogawa UK to supply control and safety systems. Terms of the agreement; Reduction on the total life-cycle cost of ownership of the platform; Improvement of asset management.
- Coriolis Mass Flowmeters Used To Measure Bulk Condensate In Gas Field. Davis, Mark; Stevens, Jerry E.; Keilty, Michael // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the use of Coriolis flowmeters by Shell Exploration and Production Co. for the Pinedale Anticline natural gas field in Wyoming. Shell Exploration integrated Coriolis flowmeters to ensure the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) mandated measurement uncertainty of develop upon...
- News. // Professional Engineering;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p5
Reports on Shell Expro's call for contractors to bid for the onshore disposal of the Fulmar Salm buoy, part of a North Sea crude oil storage and offloading system. Independent assessment of six proposal s submitted for disposal of its Brent Spar storage platform.
- WINNING WAYS. // Supply Management;10/1/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p52
The article offers information on the winners of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Pan-African Procurement Awards 2011. It looks at four of the winners that bagged the best supplier relationship management award, the best procurement project award, the best process improvement...
- Shell restarts Mars TLP, includes industry firsts. Paganie, David // Offshore;Jun2006, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p48
The article reports that Shell Exploration and Production Co. will resume its production at Mars TLP after it has been shut-in due to damage from Hurricane Katrina. Production will resume on May 22 after undergoing a series of repairs to its damaged platform rig and pipelines. The repair has...
- CORRIB GAS TERMINAL SETS ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT STANDARD IN CONSTRUCTION. Dunne, Liam // Engineers Journal;May2009, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p198
The article focuses on environmental management standards for the construction of the onshore terminal under the Corrib Natural Gas Project located in the Slyne Trough in Ireland. It cites that the Corrib gas field is being developed by Shell E&P Ireland Ltd. (SEPIL) and its partners Statoil...
- Fulmar buoy awaits exit. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;May97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p18
Reports on Shell Expro's plan to dispose of its single anchor leg mooring buoy for the Fulmar export system. Use of the buoy to anchor a floating storage unit.