- ART JOURNAL COLLABORATIVES. LUDWIG, L. K. // Collaborative Art Journals & Shared Visions in Mixed Media;6/ 1/2009, p35
The article introduces a chapter that provides examples of art journal collaboratives such as the Cold Play project that is focused on color and techniques, the Photo Art Journal group and the Circles Art Journal.
- Studios. // Sculpture;Mar2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, preceding p68
The article presents news briefs concerning the art sector. The Northern Clay Center studio program in Minneapolis, Minnesota addresses the needs of individual professional ceramic artists for working space and facilities, artistic development, income and public exposure. The city of Tucson in...
- the OPEN STUDIOS PROGRAM. Hutt, Sarah // Art Papers;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p25
The article features "Open Studios," a free, annual event run by artists throughout the greater Boston area in Massachusetts. A major component in the success of the "Open Studios" was outreach into the community. Not only does it function to introduce neighbors and artists to each other, but it...
- NOAH. // Art Business News;Jul2007 Supplement, Vol. 34, p38
The article profiles Noah, a graphic artist recognized by the periodical as of the top artists in the world in 2006. Noah resides in Costa Mesa, California and has more than 20 years experience in the art business. A list of his awards and recognitions and notable collectors of his works is...
- Young ARTIST. Lemke, Katherine // Arts & Activities;Sep2013, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p15
The author, an elementary school student, discusses why she enjoys making art and some of her techniques for creating various works of art, and also includes works done by the artist in various school grades including a collage and a watercolor painting.
- Spike Island. // Sculpture;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, preceding p68
The article highlights the Spike Island working environment program for artists in Bristol, England. According to the author, the program provides exhibition and studio space and services for commercial creative industries. The facility where the program is housed contains 70 studios available...
- Elise Winters. Winters, Elise // Ornament;Winter2002/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p30
Presents an article describing the approach of an artist toward her craft. Concern for color and light; Application of acrylic paints; Examples of her craft.
- WHICH MAN RUNS, WHICH MAN SITS STILL AT HOME? Finley, Jeanne C.; Grzinic, Marina // Afterimage;Jan2001/Feb2001, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p14
Highlights views of artists Jeanne C. Finley, Marina Grzinic and Dunja Blazevic about the art produced in and around the Balkan Peninsula. Effects of Yugoslavian civil war on the people; Production of the television program `TV Gallery'; Artistic representation of the human body within the...
- A BRILLIANT MOSAIC. Gooch, Brad // Harper's Bazaar;Jul2000, Issue 3464, p128
Focuses on a generation of Middle Eastern artists which is conquering the filmmaking industry and the international art.
- Feeroozeh Golmohammadi. Golmohammadi, Feeroozeh // Ladybug;Jun2000, Vol. 10 Issue 10, Following p34
Relates the author's life as an artist since her childhood.