UNC Board Readies Swap for Chapel Hill Hospitals
- N.J. Issuers Approve Deals for Hospital, 2 Universities. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p4
The article discusses the approval of five deals by two issuers in New Jersey. Two state-level issuers in New Jersey have approved five deals totaling as much as $349.5 million in new-money and refunding debt. All of the deals are subject to change, and now go to acting Governor Richard Codey...
- Bills Would Reduce Borrowing Costs for Some Schools, Hospitals. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30916, p7
Reports on the introduction of bills in the United States that would lower borrowing costs for small nonprofit colleges and hospitals that raise money for capital projects through bond-issuing state financing authority. Change in the tax law provision governing debt limit to local borrowers...
- New Mexico Children's Hospital Getting Boost With $191M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p3
Reports that the Board of Regents of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque has planned to expand the only hospital for children in the state using proceeds from a multimillion-dollar bond issue. Rating of the general obligation bonds of the university; Use of revenue generated by normal...
- Carle Foundation Leads Illinois' Handful of Approved Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p4
Reports that the Illinois Finance Authority has approved bond deals for several Illinois-based universities, hospitals and other nonprofit organizations. Sale of revenue bonds for the construction and renovation of Carle Foundation facilities; Refunding of University of Chicago fixed-rate debt;...
- HEFA Votes 2 Deals. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority voted to issue bonds for Tufts University and for the Northeast Hospital Corp.
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.