- Saw point for Charlton. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p25
Focuses on the refusal over the use of an industrial saw to cut the birthday cake of hardwood sawmill company Chalton by the British Health and Safety Commission. Celebration of the anniversary of the company during the Furniture Show; Reason of the commission for refusing the use of the...
- From pit props to POWER PLANT. // Forestry & British Timber;Jul2003, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p60
Focuses on the centenary celebration of the founding of A.J. Charlton & Son Ltd. in Somerset, England. Operation of temperate hardwood sawmills; Historical background of the company; Achievement sin sawmill technology.
- Cabinet supplier rebrands to strengthen link with parent company. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p8
The article offers information regarding the creation of new symbol by A.J. Charlton & Sons Ltd. to affirm the connection between its gate business and the flooring and furniture companies.
- Charlton's charts a century. // Forestry & British Timber;Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
Highlights the centenary celebration of timber company A.J. Charlton & Sons Ltd. in December 2003. Company history; Nature of business; Diversification.
- Rail wreck under investigation. Shapiro, Stacy // Business Insurance;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p31
Reports on an inquiry launched by Britain's Health and Safety Commission (HSC) into the fatal railroad accident outside London in September, 1997, to determine what lessons those in charge of rail safety can learn. Announcement made by the HSC on who would head the public investigation;...
- BRIEFLY. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2003, p36
Introduces merchandising equipment for building materials in Great Britain. Draper Tools' Tote merchandiser system; A.J. Charlton & Son Ltd.'s marketing system for its oak flooring.
- MBO at Charltons. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p12
The article reports on the complete Management Buy Out of Charltons Furniture Ltd. from its parent company A.J. Charlton & Sons Ltd.
- Get them to work well. Beishon, Marc // Director (00123242);Jan2000, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p69
Focuses on workplace initiatives to support employees' efforts to live more healthily. Popular health resolutions in the country; Action taken by the Health & Safety Commission, part of the Health & Safety Executive (HSE); Comments David Eves, HSE deputy director.
- HSC concerns. // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p4
Focuses on the views of the Health and Safety Commission about the growing trend of local authorities neglecting the importance of promoting health and safety in various communities in Great Britain.