Tailored to sit
- Dressing your home for success. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p47
Presents information on how executives should decorate their homes with furnishings in order to impress clients. Information on the types of furnishings used.
- Double take. // Country Living;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p56
Presents information on the various upcoming household goods as of October 2002.
- Country classics you can buy. // Country Living;Jan1995, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
Features various home furnishings. Includes computer chest; Bowls; Table lamps.
- Home utilities. // Country Living;Jan1995, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p46
Features various house furnishings. Includes balcony roof window; Fluorescent bulbs; Faucet.
- Country classics you can buy. // Country Living;Mar1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p31
Features country-style home furnishings. Includes laminate flooring from Pergo; Charmille plaids; Floorcloth from Stencil Collectors.
- Relax! Relax! P.S. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p107
Features the return of the Mediterranean lifestyle in the American home furnishing business. House decoration in the 90's; Combination of coastal region lifestyle and classic motifs.
- At home with beauty. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p92
Presents interior decoration items sold in New York City. Includes cast iron pieces; Decorative tiles; Quilts; Prices; Contact information.
- '90s country in N.Y.C. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb98, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p110
Looks at the various types of household furniture at New York Gift Markets. Information on some of the items that can be found; Contact information.
- News in Brief. // Housewares;May/Jun2010, Issue 230, p5
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain related to house furnishing including the opening of two home branches by John Lewis Partnership PLC, the consumer advertising campaign by the firm Anotech, and concessions opened by the company Cargo Home Shop within garden centres.