Pink is for princesses
- Treehouses. Rupp, R. // Country Journal;Jul/Aug89, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p47
Tells how to build a treehouse. From selecting a tree, to laying out a platform, to building the frame and the walls; Other tips.
- FIRST TIME'S THE CHARM. GREAVES-GABBADON, SARAH // Caribbean Travel & Life;Dec2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses several reports published within the issue, including one about Suriname, one about sleeping in a tree house in Dominica, and another about swimming with pigs in the Bahamas.
- A little tree house changes the view for us all. Trowell, Ian // Christian Science Monitor;4/3/96, Vol. 88 Issue 89, p17
Opinion. Focuses on the author's discovery of `Amanda's Place,' in London, Ontario. Suggestions about how an individual can alter their viewing perceptions.
- 'Green' House Grown From Seeds. // Current Science;5/4/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p15
The article presents information about Fab Tree Hab, a two-story house plan cultivated entirely from living trees and vines, designed by a team of U.S. architects and engineer.
- BRANCHING OUT. ABNEY, KATE // Atlanta;Oct2015, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p54
The article features the tree 265-square foot, Craftsman-style tree house in Atlanta, Georgia owned by couple Katharine and Howard Connell.
- WANDERLUST. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p26
The article presents information on several glampsites in the U.S.
- CONTENTS. // Tree-Dwellers;1904, p8
The table of contents for the book "The Tree-Dwellers" is presented.
- What is it like to live in a treehouse? // Scholastic SuperScience;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p7
Features an interview with treehouse builder Stephen Rice. Tips in selection of tree when building a treehouse; Differentiation of tree house with regular house; Disadvantages.
- Tree house retreat. Carlsen, P. // Architectural Digest;Aug87, p60
Interior designer Melvin Dwork and architect Harry Bates work together on a rough-sawn cypress tree house on Fire Island. Description of wood treatments, use of color and furniture arrangements to increase sense of space.