St. Clair County, Ill., Hopes $150M Issue Will Revive Airport
- Sacramento Shelves $80M Airport Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31244, p34
Reports the postponement of the issuance of $80 million revenue bond by the Sacramento County on proposed airport garage. Compliance with the airport security requirements following the terrorist attacks; Construction plans; Negotiations on perimeter rule of the airport parking facility.
- Houston, Continental Plan Massive Terminal Expansion at Bush Airport. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;4/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32853, p5
The article reports on the expansion of Terminal B of George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Texas, by the city of Houston and Continental Airlines. The plan is estimated to cost $1.2 billion, and the terminal is set to house a new Federal Inspections Services facility to handle the increasing...
- DFW Kicks Off $2B Terminal Rehab With $301M Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p7
The article reports on the move of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport to issue the first revenue bonds worth 301 million dollars to finance the two billion dollar renovation of the original terminals that opened in 1980 in Texas.
- No vote today on Indy airport terminal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p2
States that the Indianapolis Airport Authority has not voted on whether to build a terminal to complement the existing airport complex. Decision on whether or not to construct another terminal or renovate the existing one; Proposal to have revenue bonds pay for the project.
- Birmingham Airport Is the Latest To Take Advantage of AMT Holiday. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33426, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Birmingham Airport Authority to sell airport revenue bonds to take advantage of the federal alternative minimum tax (AMT) bonds holiday in Birmingham, Alaska. It states that the bonds will save the authority 65 basis to 80 basis points and will use the...
- Strong airport traffic could boost bond sales. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p8A
Reports on the plan of the Indianapolis Airport Authority to launch its first major bond issue for the multimillion-dollar midfield terminal project. Issuance of debt for the terminal; Plan of the authority to issue more bonds for its building plans through 2010; Increase in traffic in the first...
- Atlanta OKs $1.4B, Mostly for Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p1
The article reports on the approval of the sale of $1.4 billion of new-money and refunding bonds by the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia. The approval is aimed to help the completion of the city's new international terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. It states that city...
- Airport sells $111M in bonds for hotel plan. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Reports the use of bond sale proceeds for the construction of a Westin Hotel for the Detroit Metropolitan Airport's midfield terminal in Detroit, Michigan. Amount of the construction; Hotel amenities; Details on the hotel construction; Overview of the bond sale.
- As Southwest Mulls Sea-Tac Exit, Port of Seattle Scales Down Deal to $63M. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p6
Reports that the Port of Seattle expects to sell $62.9 million of subordinate-lien, variable bonds in Seattle, Washington. Impact of the proposal of Southwest Airlines Co. to move from the port's Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to King County International Airport on the port; Proposal of...