FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Illustrates dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in 30 days in the U.S. bond market. Weekly average value of the competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p45
Presents information about prices of general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bond ratings for California Series 2001 bonds; Intermediate price for Hawaii Series bonds; Long-term yield of Illinois first Series 2001 bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p31
Presents charts depicting market indicators for bonds in the U.S. Evaluation of short-term tax-exempt yields; List of U.S. securities prices; Total returns for municipal market data.
- Strong market, almost every sector gained. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the performance of the secondary bond market in the United States, during the week prior to April 19, 1999. Gains made by the telecommunications sector; Gains made by third-tier issuers; Increased prices in the metals sectors.
- Primary Market: Europe's Pipeline is Full, Gaming Buoyant in the US. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the primary market activities in the U.S. and Europe, as of July 23, 2001. Price offered by the U.S.-based company Hornbeck Marine for sale of its seven-year callable notes; Possible utilization of proceeds from sale of bonds by the company Mohegan Tribal; Reasons behind increase in...
- Northeast, California Deals Dominate New Volume. ALBAN, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p6
The article reports on the deal of the bond issuers in the U.S. regarding the price of the bonds that will dominate most of the primary market in the country with relatively large financing.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p36
Presents graph and charts depicting bond prices and indexes as of January 2004 in the U.S.
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33531, p7
The article lists the periodical's top 10 e-mailed stories in the U.S. which include the Bond Dealers of America's establishment of new guidelines which aimed at helping dealers comply with suitability disclosure and pricing rules when dealing with retail investors, credit pressures facing...
- Yields show slight drop in listless secondary market. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30462, p32
Reports on the decline in yields of several bond market indexes maintained by `The Bond Buyer' during the third week of August 1998. Impact of the static level of secondary trading and low new municipal issuance on the bond market; Response of Treasury prices to rumors about Russian credit and...