Bay Area Toll Agency to Sell $300 Million, With $200M Swap
- Low Participation, Lack of New Issues Leave Indexes Nearly Unchanged. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p34
Reports the stability of the 'Bond Buyer' yield indexes in the U.S. Decline of market participation among the traders; Occurrence of stock losses; Amount of negotiated loans.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p31
Reports developments related to bonds trading performance of states in the U.S. as of July 2002. Willingness of voters in California to approve bond measures; Decline of state revenues in Idaho; Efficiency of the state revenue collection at Wyoming.
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 3/20/02). // High Yield Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p4
Lists the high yield gainers and losers as of March 20, 2002. Top gainer and loser bonds; Pricing; Yields.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p8
Presents charts depicting the Goldman Sachs euro high yield indices. Lists of bond issuer; Estimation on the index data with the total returns; Statistics on the Goldman Sachs high yield index from Januaryâ€“May 2002.
- Self-selection and the effects of poison put/call covenants on the reoffering yields of corporate bonds. Torabzadeh, Khalil M.; Roufagalas, John; Woodruff, Criss G. // International Review of Economics & Finance;2000, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p139
This study examines the effects of poison put/call covenants on the reoffering yields of corporate bonds issued during 1986 through 1990. The analysis controls for possible biases due to the endogeneity of the decision to issue the bond and the decision to include a poison covenant. The findings...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31260, p24
Presents statistics on negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 7, 2001. Different sources of data for compilation of the table; Weekly variable rates of multifamily housing revenue bonds; Issue date of power supply project revenue bonds.
- Yield to the curve. Labbe, Martin // Fleet Owner;Jun2001, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p50
Explains the importance of the financial term yield curve to the financial management. Definition of yield curve; Dynamics of interest rates and bond increases; Discussion on the increase in the demand for medium-term bonds.
- THE ABSOLUTE LEVEL OF BOND YIELDS AND THE CORPORATE-MUNICIPAL DIFFERENTIAL. Shapiro, Edward // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Summer70, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p3
Examines the factors which affect yield differentials between corporate and municipal bonds in the U.S. Role of income tax brackets on yields and their expressed equations; Patterns of tight-money economic periods; Impact of the volume of issue sold by state and local governments relative to...
- High Yields Slow Dance. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30998, p1
Reports the reluctance of the high yield sector to engage in transactions in the United States. Plunge of bond sales; Impact of negative cash flows on spreads; Comparison of the scarcity of high yield volume to year 1999.