Three Mellon Financial Units Set to Merge
- Mellon Financial buys fixed-income prowess. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;4/30/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
Reports the acquisition of Standish, Ayer and Wood Inc. by Mellon Financial Corp. in Boston, Massachusetts. Increase of asset due to the acquisition; Inclusion of initial cash payment and client retention; Provision of Standish with the opportunity to boost its business.
- Mellon Financial expected to buy Standish Ayer & Wood. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;4/2/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p2
Reports that Mellon Financial Corp. is expected to buy Standish Ayer & Wood Inc. Background details on the two companies; Estimate cost of acquiring Standish Ayer.
- Mellon Buying Bond Manager Standish. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;4/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 81, p20
Reports that Mellon Financial Corp. announced an agreement to acquire Standish Ayer & Wood, a Boston, Massachusetts bond manager. Estimate cost of the deal; Amount of institutional investments managed by Standish; Effort of Standish to improve its global sales; Anticipation of analysts that the...
- Standish Taps Frontero For Fixed Income Sales. Clouse, Carol C. // Investment Management Weekly;11/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p3
Reports the selection of David Frontero as vice president of sales for Standish, Ayer & Wood company.
- Standish Ayer Snags UAM Marketing Pro. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;04/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p3
Reports that Standish, Ayer & Wood hired a vice president of advisor sales, George Whitmore, formerly a senior vice president in the financial advisor division at the United Asset Management Investment Services.
- Standish Ayer Loses Equity Director. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;08/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the resignation of Nick Bartelle from Standish, Ayer & Wood as vice president and director of equity.
- Standish Ayer Seeks Marketing Director. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;09/25/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p4
Reports that investment management firm Standish, Ayer & Wood is conducting a search for a marketing director as of September 25, 2000.
- Standish, Ayer & Wood Hires Senior V.P. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;10/02/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p3
Announces that Standish, Ayer & Wood has appointed Rip Reeves as vice president of client service and portfolio management as of October 2, 2000.
- Standish, Ayer may be on the auction block, sources say. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;12/25/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p34
Reports on the planned of money manager Standish, Ayer & Woods Inc. Employment of an investment banker to explore a sale; Financial situation of the firm; Executive appointments in 2000.